Monday, July 23, 2012

The Writer (Zafirah) Part 1

Imagine-
-Have you ever felt a punch in your heart. But not litteraly. A punch of heartache? You know love is hard to find...but once you find it you have to hold on so hard just to be able to keep everything as if you had just fallen in love. They day you loose that love...that life style... you feel this punch in your heart...Passing thru a heartbreak is hard...but sometimes finding a new person that will becom your whole world might seem scary but is good, until you loose him too. You repet and repet that until one day you break, you collapse. The collapsing part is the hardest, it's the one when you think...you will never find someone to love you...the moment when....you shut everyone out because you don't want to get hurt again... Well that's the moment when you find true love, because only someone who really loves you will bring down every single wall you bring down. At that moment, you will know that he will really always be there for you.


~The Writer-


This is my Daily rootine. I get up make myself some coffe go to my computer and rite a paragraph. Then leave for work as a journalist. My life was pretty boring. I always wanted to be a writer. Writing BIG books that would be chosen as one of the best books, but here I am...fangirling over my favorite writer -Jessica Burkhart-, and riting this blog.  My bos is so mean. He treats me so bad, my pay is not so good, but I can't quit because this job is everything keeping my riting dream alive, and well it's the only thing paying my rent...So yeah this is my blog! I will post everyday! At least once. I will write touching stories and just whats happening in my life.
 ~Z-xx-


-"Good morning." I say walking into my building for work and seing my bos.
-''Good morning miss Hossain! Hurry up and get to work you have a pile of documents to do and plenty of interviews to plan." He says in a mean voice. I smile politly at him and walk to my office. I see a huge pile of documents filled with storie's I have to read and say if they are good to check out or not, and if they are good I have to arrange an interview and then rite a story about it. To add to that I already have another stack of interviews I have to place. I slowly go to the stories and mark the good ones. I had started a 8am and it is now 2pm. I take a 15 minute lunch break and go back to my desk. I now open the pile of interviews I have to place. I go in the pile and they are all boring but I place interviews anyway. It is now about 5pm and I'm about to place my last interview. I open the document and see a name
 'One Direction'
I look down the page and I see teh number. I dial it and a man answers. We have a little chat about when we will meet and all and we hang up.


I walk back home and first thing I do is go to my blog.


-So got an interview with 'One Direction'. I think this is the biggest interview I will do in my life so far.
~The writer-


I was only 20. I had dropped out of school and found a job at this place I work. So yeah this will be my story of when I met One Direction.


*Harry's  POV*
I wake up every morning and go on my all time favorite blog. It's this blog where this person post quotes and stuff about her life. But I mostly read it for the AMAZING quotes. SHe goes by ~The Writer or ~Z. I just really wanted to meet her. I don't know why but even tough I never saw her or met her I was starting to have a little thing for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment