Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hatred Part 7

Imagine-
*Giselle's POV*
One second I'm talking to Zayn and the other he has his lips pressed against me. I might of had feelings for him at one point but I had got over him. I tired or more wanted to push him away but for years I wanted to kiss him. It felt so rong but so right. I had no idea what to do. So many emotions and questions went thru my head while he was kissing me. It's like my body took control of me and I push him away.
-''ZAYN!'' I shout
-''Look Giselle... I've loved you for so long and I know your in love with Niall but I mean! Give us a shot first! You have ben my best friend since what kindergarden! Please give us a shot!''
-''ZAYN! I'm dating Niall!" I shout back at him.
-''You are what!!" He shouts back. "Since when!?!"
-''Hum well when I fainted, Niall had told me his feelings for me...and about 3h hours ago I told him I felt the same way and we kissed, and determined the relationship. So yeah we are dating since today..."
-''Ok soo...It wont be a big deal if you choose me?"
-"HOW COULD YOU ASK ME THIS!!"
-"I have ben in love with you since forever! You have to choose me!'' And then a big fight began betwen him and I.
-''ZAYN!!!! WHAT THE HELL!'' I shout and he shouts something back, but at that moment I feel the same thing as I felt when I was with Niall. I felt disy my knees where getting weak and before I know it I'm falling to the ground. My eyes are half open and I can see Zayn calling for help and then the doctor and nurses rush in and they are all around me. They are all screaming telling each other what to do. Everything starts to become a blur and I feel my system shut off. It's as if I saw my life flash before my eyes. All these moments, memories everything. I can't hear anything anymore and even tought they try to open my eyes I stay shut. My body stops all movements and I'm just lying there...dead?...alive?...I don't really know anymore...I feel my heart stop pumping and I am not breating anymore. 

*So much is happening right now! It's kind of hard to beleive... anyways Rite soon -xx- :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment