Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mistery Part 2

Imagine-
*Niall's POV*
I heard the news that me and the boys were preforming at a benefit soccer game. I tought 'yeah this must be fun'. So the day of the game we headed out for our sound check. Once the soundcheck was over we were going to meet the players. Everything was going fine. The game was starting soon and I turned my head to look around a bit at the players when this one girl caught my eye. She had long blond hair with natural brown higligts, bleu-grennish eyes that sparkled and a beautiful smile. I looked at her soccer uniform and saw that she was the captain of the girls team. I was about to go to see her but someone grabbed her by the arm saying she had to go to the reporters. My happy face whiped right away when she got dragged somewhere else. I really wanted to know her name. I was determined to find out her name. So I said that I would go look for her after the game.


*after the game* 
I walk out of our lodge satisfied with an amazing game. During the game I had realized the the mistery girl was always with Steven Gerrard. The mans team captain. It's like if they had something going on. Anyways I walked out of the lodge and went down to the lockers. I arriver down there and she was no where to be found. Neither was the mans team captain. I had figured they most be in some sort of interview. As the hour for me and the boys to leave came, the mistery girl was never to be found. So when I got back home I went on my laptop and looked her up. Her name was Mayson Coner. She was 17 and was the team captain for the female soccer league. It said that her and Steven where known for competitive playing especially against one another. 
A few weeks later me and the boys left for another tour. But Mayson was still on my mind she was just so beautiful it was unbeleivable. I kept on thinking about that all the songs that I would rite were about her. 


*Mayson's POV*
I was about to walk out to go find that blond boy when someone grabbed my arm. I tought to myself 'oh god not another interview!'  but to my spurise it was Steven. He grabbed me close to him and put me against the wall.
-''How dare you beat us!" He says teasingly his face really close to mine.
-''Humm did it ever acure to you that we might just be better than you guys'' i say getting even closer to him.
-''Ha ha in your dreams little one!''
-"Stop calling me little one!!" I say
-''Fine then.''
-''Thank you."
-''Want to comme back to my place you can stay over night. You already have like what half your thing there.''
-''I do NOT have half of my things there! I only have like a t-shirt and a pair of jeans''
-''So is that a yes?"
-''Yes Steven. I will spleepover.''
-''Good because I jsut bought a movie and I wanted to watch it with someone.'' He says and I laugh. He grabs my hand and we walk away.


*Steven's POV*
The game is over and we lost by one point to the girls. My team walks into the room kind of humiliated.
-''Hey guys they are a pretty good team! And anyways it was just for fun!" I say tryin to cheer them up.
-''Your only saying that because your girlfriend's team beat us.'' One of the guys say.
-''She is not my girlfriend!''I say pissed because they keep on joking me and her.
-''You guys are always together. When we do games like this you always take her, and you both play durty during games.''
-''We are jsut casual friends.''
-''Dude just ask her out already!" another guy says.
-''What do you think I'm doing on her birthday!'' I shout grabbing my bag and walk out of the room.
-''That it go run to your little girlfriend.'' The boys laugh. I walk up towards the girls locker room and see Mayson walking out. I grab her arm and bring her against the wall and really close to me. It took me everything not to kiss her right there at that moment. We had a little conversation, and she finaly says yes to come over to my house. She grabs my hand like she always does with her fingers between mine.

2 comments:

  1. I am willing to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it starts out like this but there will be something

    ReplyDelete