Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MESSAGE!

HEY GUYS!
sorry for not posting much over the past two weeks! Summer school -.-..but i'm done in 2 days! :D Yay!
Anyways....I wanted to say thankx for the 20 000 views and I'd love to get more so PLEASE share my blog! :D
and myu second message is:
I had this Idea of imagine called Super Special Imagine! The thing bout thos imagines are that you send me by my email (anne_horse_lover@hotmail.ca) plenty of info about you like:

Name & Last Name:
Eye color:
Favorite Color:
Hair color:
Age:
Band member:
Hobby:
Favorite acctivity:
Talent:
Secret talent ;) :
Just tell me about yourself! 
And from that I rtie and Imagine where I put as much info about you as I can! The only down part aobut those imagines are that they might take longer than just plaine short imagines with your name :S but I'll do my best!
SO yeah! OH wait got one last message!
If you guys have any ideas for a looooong imagine of many parts please tell me! Once I'm done heartache I'll start a new one but I need Ideas! SO POST ME your Idea either on twitter at @A_MWard or my fb page https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Direction-Imagines/366867256694945 or my email! Thank you all  again to all my readers! I love you all and I always take time to read your emails and messages! And if you want a follow back on twitter all you gotta do is ask! :)! Rite soon! Love ya <3

PS: don't forget to share my blog! :D <3
ADIOS my chikitas

No comments:

Post a Comment