Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heartache Part 8

Imagine Part 8- 
*Kristen POV*
-''Niall! You punched him! How could you.'' I tell him
-''Please forgive me...I did not mean to''
-''Niall I want you to go apoligize to him right now!''
-''Why should I! He tried to kiss my girl!''
-''Yeah well I wont be 'your' girl for long if it continues like this!'' I say and walk away. I go to my room and take a shower to clear my mind. Just as I walk into the shower I hear the front door slam shut. After my shower I went to get some food for tonight since the boys where coming over. 


It was now 4 pm and the boys where going thru the door. Everyone was here excpet Niall and Liam...


*Niall's POV*
-"Niall! You punched him! How could you!" She screams at me
-''Please forgive me...I did not mean to" I stutter
-''Niall I want you to go apoligize to him right now!" She continues
-''Why should I! He tried to kiss my girl!"
-''Yeah well I wont 'your' girl for long if it continues like this!" She tell's me and storms away to her room. I sit there in disbeleif. For the first time in my life I was not hungry not at all...I had lost my appetite. I finaly get up and grab my car keys and drive away. I go to my flat and sit down with my guitar riting a song. 
-''Stop and stare, look me in the eyes and shut the world.
For the night be with me, don't give on me'' I sing and hear the door bell ring. I get up with my guitar in my hand. I open the door and see Liam with a black eye. I felt guilty but fufilled. He deserved it but did not at the same time.
-''Liam..." I finaly say
-''Hi Niall...can I comme in? I need to explain..." He tell's me and I think for three seconds but finaly let him in. We walk into my living room and he sits down on the chair.
-''You are riting a song?'' He asks to break the silence.
-''Yeah...Kristen is pissed at me that I punched you.'''
-''Well I sort of deserved it... I should of not jumped on her like that knowing you two are dating.''
-''Well now she wont talk to me.''
-''Welcome to the club. I tried calling and textig her but no response.'' He says and there is a silence. I look at his swolen black eye and feel guilt.
-''Liam...I'm sorry I punched you...''
-''No don't be! I deserved the slap she gave me and your punch.'' He says.
-''No I mean it! I was mad and I should of not punched my best friend.''
-''Niall! Don't me sorry I deserved it. I realized at that moment I had to let her go. And me and her was always like the our song 'Taken'...whenever she was taken I would always go after her but when she was single I would act like I never felt anything. It's time for me to let her go. Anyways I'm in love with Danielle. Well a least I think..." He explained and at that moment I could not beleive all the secret she might be keeping. But then I taught. 'We all have secrets, and when she will be ready she will tell them to me. Liam and I sit in silence for a while again.
-''We good man?" Liam asks
-''Yeah..but could you help me this little thing....?"
-''Yeah man anything for you! Only if you can help me too with this small thing" He says and gets up and sits next to me. I explain my idea and we go to work.


*Kristen's POV*
It was now about 7 pm and the two boys had not arrived. We had started the movie without them. We where watching Insidius. Louis and (Y/N) where cuddled up together. Harry was cuddling with my cat and Zayn and I were siting together.
*I have to explain tough that Zayn and I had becom real close since the making out session, we would tell each other everything. We would hold hands, give kisses on the cheecks, cuddle, but it never meant anything to me and Niall would always be jealous. When he would se us like that he would storm in and sit betwen us, wich would always make me and Zayn laugh.*


So since Niall was not here and Zayn knew I hated horror movies he came close and grabbed my hand giving me a kiss on the cheek and holding me close. All thru the movie I'm hiding, well most of the time. The movie was finaly getting close to the ending and it was the most scariest part of the movie. Zayn takes me closer and I hide my face in his chest. At that moment Louis said 
-''You guys should date!" And I quickly get away from Zayn. And it seems as if at the same time I start to hear something being thrown onto my window. At first I jump out of my chair but then get up to go to my window. We where all in my tv room on the second floor. I open up the window and see Niall standing there with his guitar. Zayn had stopped the movie so I did not miss a part. 
-''Niall!" I say suprised. He looks up at me and and starts to strum on his guitar. Soon he starts to sing. I hear his beautiful voice and smile.
-''Stop and stare, look me in the eyes and shut world.
For the night be with me, for a while, don't give up and me.
Sky's will get rough, but we can make it thru.
It will rain but it there will be some sun.
Cause all I feel are buterfly's...." He sings but I am not really listening to him singing anyways, I'm just staring into his beautiful bleu eyes.
-"Stop and stare look me in the eyes and shut the world
For the night be with me for a while, don't give up on me don't give up and us...don't give up on anything..." He finishes
-"I will never give up on us Niall! I love you so much!" I say and go to turn around to go and meet him outside but Harry stops me.
-"What is this all about." And he does not let me pass.
-''Argggg!" I pout, anxious to just go kiss Niall. "Niall and I met during the summer of 09' and had a summer flick. We broke up before I left then he came into a band with you guys and well yeah we did not speak much and when we where at the cottage we both told each other we still had feelings for one another, but Liam caught us sleeping in the same bed and got really mad for some sort of reason so Niall and I agreed to wait before telling you guys so I could fix things with Liam first but it has ben two months and things have to changed betwen me and Liam so Niall must of got tired of hiding." I lie at the end and Harry finaly let's me out. I run downstairs and meet Niall. I run towards him and kiss him.
-''What took you so long!" I say giving him a little hit on the sholder. 
-''I had a few things to fix first.."
-"You apoligized to Liam!?"
-''Not exactly...He came over to my house about an hour after I left yours. He came and apoligize for kissing you, and well..." He stars but Liam walks behind me.
-''I told him about our past and how it was stupid of me to do that. He tried ot apoligize many times for punching me but I would not let him. I told him that because of that punch I realized it was time for me to let you go. That I actually truly had feelings for Danielle and as you said, Kristen, I have to fight for the one I love..." Liam explains
-"So we talked and helped each other out..." Nial pitches in
-"Yeah I helped him finish that song he started and he helped me get Danielle..." Liam continues.
-"So thats what we did and thats why I'm so late..." Niall goes on
-''And now because of Niall's help Danielle and I are dating..." Liam says
-"Wait! How?!" I ask confused
-"Well I knew she was at dance practice and when she got out of the studio I was wearing a tux and holding a rose and started to sing 'Everything about you' while Niall was playing guitar in the back. And well the whole song she was smiling and giggling. At the end of the song I asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes! So we are going out for supper tomorow night!" Liam says and I smile.
-"So Niall I forgive you! But you gotta promise you wont get to jealous when I'm around Zayn!" I say
-"I promise babe just come close" He says and kisses me.


THE END! Hope you liked it!

8 comments:

  1. Can you plz make a Niall Horan story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can make you a short Imagine if its what you mean all I need is your name

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this story! p.s. its Giselle if u still remember me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you do another really long imagine like this but with harry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yess Giselle I'm quindd of at a block and not to sure what to rite about so if you guys post me somme Ideas it would help

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should make a really long one and it would e like harry gets someone pregnant when he finds out he leaves her but realises he made a mistake anfmd comes back to her just in time for the baby being born
    I dont know if you can use my idea but it was just off the top of my head

    ReplyDelete