Monday, July 23, 2012

Harry Imagine (Chloe)

Imagine- Harry and I went to the same school he was one of the most popular kids. He was the quarter back of the football team, and like every other girl in my school, I was in love with him. The only thing was that he was my neighbour since I was a toddler. Both of our room's where across from each other. So at night we would both look out our window and talk to each other by riting on a sheat of paper. There was only one down part to this story... he had a girlfriend... She was the head cheerleader. She was tall, skiny and had perfect long black hair. She was the most beautiful gril in the school compared to me who was not that tall, had braces and I just found myself ugly. There is one thing about that girl...her name is Jenna and she was a total bitch. I never knew why Harry was with her but I went along with it. I was one of the nerdy girls in the school. One of those people that got teased by almost eveyrone. One day I was having lunch outside in the stairs alone when I saw Harry and Jenna having a fight. I think they ended up breaking up and Jenna walked away. I was just about to get up to go see Harry to see what happened when some girls came and trew my lunch on the floor and pushed me against the wall.
-''Where you going to speek to lover boy Harry?" They tease me.
-''Yes...I meam no." I stutter
-''You know you have no chance with that boy...''  They say slapping me. They hurt me for a while until I screamed because they had hurt me. 


*Harry's POV*
I had just broken up with Jenna and she walked away giving me a bitch slap. I slide down against the wall and just sit there. At one point I hear someone scream and I get up and run towards the source of the noise. I see a group of girls around someone. I see that they are hurting the person and I run towards them.
-"What the hell are you doing!" I shout seing Chloe on the ground crying.
-''ooo...Hi Harry" A girl says looking at me with googly eyes trying to flirt with me.
-''Don't EVER think I will fall for one of you girls. I would never fall for someone as mean as you guys.'' I say and the girls leave. I help Chloe to sit up against the wall. I look at her face. She had a red hand mark on her face. I ask her to pull up her shirt a bit so I can see where else they hurt her. She pulls up her shirt a bit and see plenty of bruises.
-''How... how long have you had these?" I stutter looking at her in the eyes. 
-''For a while. They hurt me often..." She replies "But they are right when they say I am worthless and ugly and uneeded..." She says.
-"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!" I almost shout. "I broke up with Jenna..." I say "But you want to know why.."
-''Why?" she says looking at me.
-''Because I realized I was in love with someone else." I say
-''Who is she?" She asks saddly.
-''You..." I say slowly. She looks up at me im the eyes and we just stare at each other for a while. We slowly get closer and our lips touch. We kiss passionatly. We both pull back and smile at each other.
-''So I have to ask...will you be my girlfriend?" I ask
-''I have to say...yes..." She say and we kiss again.


*Chloe's POV*
After him and I started to date. I became one of the popular/nerdy girl in the school. I stopped being bullied and who knows we have ben dating for 3 years and maybe one day we will mary...


*There you go clhoe :) Hope you like*


PS: Bullying is BAD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment