Sunday, July 8, 2012

Heartache Part 6

Imagine Part 6- Niall was rong. It had ben 2 months and Liam would still not talk to me. I tried to call him text him, I even sent him a letter! He would just not forgive me, but I don't get why he was making such a big deal out of all of this. You and Niall had done your best at hiding but it was getting harder and harder with his fame getting bigger.
-"Hey babe!'' I say as I walk into his flat out in Ireland. I had now moved to Ireland so I could finish school there.
-''Princess!'' He screams running to give me a big Horan Hug and kissing me.
-''I missed you Nialler!''
-''Me too baby.'' He says kissing me again. ''I have a suprise for you! Follow me!''
-''Well show me already!You know I hate the wait to a suprise!''
-"I know. Just go in the living room.'' he tells me and I walk into the living room. I  have a big smile on my face until i turn my head and see Liam siting there.
-"What is she doing here Niall!" Liams says.
-"You both have to fix this! Because I'm tired of hiding my beautiful princess and it's getting harder to hide from everyone.''
-''Niall is right Liam! I'm tired of hiding but I'm tired of figthing with you!'' I say and Niall leaves saying that we can't leave this house until everything is fixed.
-''Liam what the hell did I do rong! Not telling you about summer 09' was a mistake but guess what I never even told (y/n) about that I told no one!''
-''I am not talking to you.''
-"LIAM! Let me finish! and with Zayn we kept it a secret because we both agreed on it and I wanted to fix things with Niall first. Everything was messed up enough.'' I say but Liam does not say a word. ''LIAM! TALK TO ME! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU THAT WAS THIS BAD! I MEA-''I start to scream at him but he bounces on me and kisses me. I quickly push him away. ''WHAT THE HELL LIAM!'' I shout. Since Niall had left to Nandos with some old friends we were both alone at his flat.
-''I LOVE YOU KRISTEN!'' He shouts and then gets really serious. ''Since the first day I met you I have had feelings for you. I was always to shy to ask you out and everytime I had the courage you got a boyfriend.''
-''Liam! I'm sorry but I found my prince. I can admit that before I left to Mullinger I had feelings for you, but I pushed them away and then I met Niall and he is THE ONE''
-''But how can you pass from him to me in such short time! You have to admit that you still have some feelings for me!''
-''Liam I'm telling you Niall is THE ONE I'm going to mary one day. I love him. But what about you and Danielle?!"
-''It's different with her! When I'm with her I forget about you but she does not feel the same way she told me!''
-''Liam you have to fight for her! You have to fight for the one you love!''
-''Kristen! I'm fighting for the one I love right now! I'm fighting for you!''
-''LIAM I DON"T FEEL THE SAME WAY! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HAPPY WITH NIALL!'' I scream and start to walk out towards the door but he grabs my arm and kisses me again holding me tight. I try to push him away but he is to strong. Once I finaly get him away from me I grab my bag, jacket and keys and walk out scream to him ''THIS IS NOT LIKE YOU LIAM!''

No comments:

Post a Comment