Friday, July 20, 2012

Hatred Part3

Imagine-
*Niall's POV*
I hear some noise coming from upstairs. So I get up and find the source of the noise. I over hear the conversation betwen Zayn and Giselle.
-''But he will NEVER love me! He's a super star! And i'm what a little girl that lives in an appartment I can not afford, going to an expensif school that my parents are paying for...I mean...I'm nothing!''
-''Don't talk like that! Just go to bed and get sober again!'' Zayn replies and goes to walk out. I quickly run out back to my bed and try to get mo hours of sleep but all I could think about was those words she said, "he will NEVER love me! He's a super star!..." Who was she tallking about was the question going thru my mind.


It was about 10:30 am and I woke up. Louis and Harry where still sleeping but Zayn was awake. I go to the kitchen and find Zayn making some eggs and bacon. He passes me a plate with some food on it and he does the same for him. We sit at the table in complete silence.
-''Hey Niall... why where you not hungry last night? I mean your always hungry and even after things like last night happen, you usually just eat even more!?''
-'Because it hurt...more than usual...''
-''Why?''
-''I DON'T KNOW DUDE!'' I say raising my voice.
-''fine" he says with a smirk and a little laugh. Then it goes down to silence again. 
-''Humm I over heard part of your conversation with Giselle last night...''I say shily
-''Witch part...?''
-''Humm the one where she say, he will NEVER love...He's a super star..., that part I arrived when she said that.''
-''I tought you guys were sleeping?''
-''Yeah well I heard some noises so I went and see what it was and heard that...But what, or I mean who was she talking about...?''
-''Why? Why are you interested?" He says with a develish smile.
-''Humm no no nothing..." I say and look at my empty plate. I grab it and run out of the room. ''God that was a close one.." I whisper under my breath. I go upstairs and go on the portch to get some fresh air. 
-''God that was to close! She hates me, so she will never love me... oh dear god how her long curly dark brown hair and brown eyes are beautiful!'' I say to myself. But what I did no know someone was standing in the entrance to the portch and heard the whole thing.


*OK so first we just found out he likes her back! :O and second who is the person at the door ;) Rite soon <3 *

4 comments:

  1. Omg this hated imagine is AMAZING! Keep doing them quickly because I can't wait for the next one. I have also been reading your other imagines before this one came out and I still have the same anticipation to find out what comes next! You are truly a talented writer so thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D this means alot! because every message like this just makes me want to rite more so thanks :D <3 and I'll post more tomorow :)
    Rite soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh I've read all of your blogs and they're all absolutely amazing. You're very talented! I love every single one of them and they are written with the perfect amount of detail.I Cannot wait for the rest of this to come out its already great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :D I love it when people rite this! I'll rite the next part today! But probably more at night since I'm gone during the morning but I'll post the next part and work on a personal :)

    ReplyDelete