Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hatred Part 4

Imagine-
-''You what!?!'' I hear someone say 
-''Oh shit" i whisper once I turn around and find Giselle. She was standing there in shock, with her jaw about half way open. "humm Giselle...It's...It's not what you think!" I stutter.


*Giselle's POV*
-"You...you love me!?'' I finaly say. My head was spining in the tought that he feels the same way. I was not able to speak anymore. My mouth was wide open in shock. I stood there speechless, montionless. Who would of known that the boy I have dreamed about the instant I saw his face, loved me back.
-''Giselle...I know you hate me and I can't seem to understand why. But humm I think I might love you. Your Beautiful brown eyes and-'' After that I could not hear a thing he was saying. My head was spining and I could not stand anymore. All of a sudden I fall to the ground and my eyes close shut. Everything becam a blur.


*Niall's POV*
-''Giselle...I know you hate me and I can't seem to understand why. But humm I think I might love you. Your Beautiful brown eyes and your smile...''I countinue talking but all of a sudden she falls to the ground. I run towards her and catch her. I call the boys and Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis come running upstairs. 
-''WHAT HAPPENED!?!'" Zayn shouts
-''I...I don't know! We were talking and she just fainted. She fell to the ground in the middle of my sentence, so I ran to cath her.'' I explain
-''Liam call the ambulance!" Zayn screams and runs to Giselle and grabs her hand.


*Zayn's POV*
I hear Niall scream despratly for us to come upstairs. We all run and find him on the ground with Giselle's head lying on his knees. Everything goes by as a blur. Befor I know it, I run towards Giselle and grab her hand.
-''Don't leave us... I can't loose my best friend! Wake up! You can't be dead!'' I say with tears rolling down my face. All of sudden paramedics arrive and push us away. They pull her away on a stretcher and in the ambulance. A few minutes later we are at the hospital waiting for news from the doctor. We all just sit there in total silence. About an hour later a doctor walks out towards us.
-"You guys are here with Giselle?"
-''Yes we are!'' We say at the same time
-''Ok well she has a rare heart disease. Wich makes her heart fonction differently. She will need a heart surgery... but it might take a while before she can get one.''
-''Will she be ok?'' Liam says
-''When can we see her!?"I ask despretly.
-''She will probably be fine, if we can get surgery as soon as possible. We have contacted her family. And you guys can go see her now but she is asleep.''
-''Ok thank you!'' I say and we walk to her room.


*Soo nice twist! ;) There will be more! Hope you like! Rite soon -xx- :)*

1 comment: