Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Writer Part 2

Imagine-
*Harry's POV*
-Life has plenty of suprises. You never know when things will happen. You never know when you will meet the one that you will live your life with. Or when you will meet people that will become a BIG part of your life. You never know when anything is going to happen...but that's life. Everything happens for a reason. Some things might be more hurtfull then others but when you think about they all happen because that's what god ment to do. So stop thinking that everything in your life is rong because they all happen for a reason. You may not know yet what the reason is but it has a reason. So Smile and keep your head high and just live life.
~The Writer-
As everytime I opne my phone I go on my favorite blog. I check the daily quote and read it attentivly. After reading it I walk into the living room where the boys were all siting with our manager.
-''So tomorow we have and interview with a journalist named Zafirah.'' He says as I sit down. I quickly lift my head up at the name 'Zafirah'...could this be the women I have ben looking for, for weeks now...could she be the one with this amazing talent...? I ask myself then go back to listening to our manager.


*They next Day*
*The Writer's POV*
I wake up and rool myself out of bed. I deside to just write what I was going to do today instead of saying a quote. I finish up my phrase and close my laptop. I go to my kitchen and grab some food. I ge back to my room and take a shower then look for an outfit.
(this is the outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=fr&id=54214391) I walk out my door and lock it. I make my way to the studio where we are doing the interview. This was going to be my first aired interview and I was realy nervous. I finaly get to the studio and see five boys getting ready for the interview and then a man standing on the side like if he was waiting for someone. I got towards the man who looked like their manager and introduce myself. Then I go towards hair and makeup. They don't change much of what I had already done. Just as I was getting up to go get my mic installed, a guy with curly hair comes up to me.

2 comments: