Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hatred (Giselle) Part 1

Imagine-
-"Why is HE here!'' I shout to my best friend Zayn.
-''Giselle! Calm down! A.L.L the boys are invited!'' He screams back pulling me to the kitchen. Zayn and I have known each other since we were todlers, and we decided to move in together once he got back from wining the XFactor. But after he won the XFactor with his new band 'One Direction' we could not move in together. He knew I was sad about all of it so a year later he bought me a HUGE appartment that we shared. Tonight all the boys were coming over because Zayn invited them. We had all met before but I never liked Niall. For some reason I hated the guts out of him.
-''Why should I calm down! I H-A-T-E hate him!'' 
-''God damn it Giselle! Why don't you like Naill?! Why?''
-''You know what! Tell the boys I have something more important to do! I'm spending the weekend at Jenny's flat!'' I say storming out of my flat.
-''Fine then! But why do you have to be such a BITCH! He NEVER did anything to you!!!!" I hear him shout behind me. 


*Zayn's POV*
-''Bitch.''I mutter under my breath going to the living room to the boys who probably heard the whole fight. ''Guys I'm sorry about Giselle...I love as a best friend but I mean she is really a bitch at some times.''
-''Why does she hate me!?" Niall says with his eyes tearing up. Niall is probably a man but he is sensitive and when he heard that, it must of hurt him.
-''I actually don't know...Everytime I bring up the subject, she either runs of to one of her bestfriends house when I'm here or if we are on skype she says she has to go and leaves... She is ALWAYS avoiding the subject.'' I explain but then a bell rings in my head. She must have feelings for him!
-''Oh ok then...'' Niall says sadly.
-''I'm hungry any one want something?'' Harry says.
-''Yeah grab me a coke!" Louis says
-''Bring some chips.'' Liam and I say.
-''Nah I'm not hungry.'' Niall says and we all stop what we are doing and look at Niall.


*Giselle's POV*
I arrive at Jenny's place with tears. I open the door to her flat, and she hears me. She walks up to me and gives me a hug. She knew exactly what was happening.
-''Come sit down.''Jenny says calmly. ''I think it might be time to tell him...''
-''Jenny! You know I suck with boys! I don't know how to act around boys that I like! So I always act like I hate them.''
-''I know but maybe you should just go head first and tell him...''
-''We are talking about a BIG international super star here! It's not like he has feelings for me...''
-''Ok then..I say we get all the things we need for a girls night and order some Nandos!''
-''I'm down with that!''


*Sorry took so long hun! But part 1 is out now ;) <3*

1 comment: