Monday, July 9, 2012

Heartache Part 7

Imagine Part 7-
*Niall's POV* 
I'm at Nandos with some old friends and I get a phone call from Kisten. I get up from the table and walk outside ot answer it.
-"Hey!" I say happly but I hear sobbing on the other end. ''Kristen what's rong!?'' I ask.
-"Liam, Niall...Niall Liam tried to kiss me..." I hear her stutter. I ball of anger goes up mu stomac and my face gets red of rage. "I'm coming'' I say and walk back into the restaurant paying my share and leaving. I go back to my flat with fury burning in my whole body. I walk into the living room and see Liam sobbing in his corner. I walk up to him and punch him.
-''I think I deserved that...''He says
-''Ya think!''
-''I'm sorry...it was stronger than me...''
-''Get out of my house before I punch you AGAIN!'' I shout and he gets up and walks out the door. I quickly grab my keys and make my way to Kristens house. I unlock her house door and find her curled up into a ball in the corner of her room. I run to her and hold her tight. I knew it was not her fault.
-''I...I...I was screaming at him because I wanted to know what was up with him and while I was screaming he jumped on me and kissed me.'' She sobs. ''I quickly pushed him away slaping him. He then tells me he loves me. I look at him and tell him that you are my prince and try to walk away but he grabs my rist and kisses me. I tried to push him away but he was to strong. Once I finaly get away from him, I walk out the door.'' She explains everything holding me tight, grabbing onto my shirt, crying the whole time.
-''It's ok Kristen everything will be fine...but we have to tell them...''
-''I know we do...'' She tells me and holds me tight. I lift her up and bring her to her bed. I tuck her in and meet her in bed. Once I lie down she turns to me and holds me tight again. I could not sleep all I could think about was my fury towards Liam. I held Kristen tight as I could not stop to think about what Liam did. I kissed Krisent on her forhead and closed my eyes shut.


*The next Morning*
I wake up and Kristen is still sleeping. I go downstairs and make some breakfast and Kristen meets me a few minutes later. I set two plates and we dig in.
-''Kris, we have to tell the boys today.''
-''I know we do...anyways I had already aranged for them to come over today.''
-''Well thats perfect!''
-"Haha'' She laughs and I smile. I had not told her I punched Liam, but what would she say if I told her...I look up at her and she looks at me.
-''What rong Niall?" she asks.
-''Last night... before I came here...I went back to my flat... and I...I...I punched Liam.''
-''You WHAT!''
-''I punched him...I was so angry...I was not thinking''I stutter.
-''NIALL! I know he kissed me but he is still one of my closest friends!''
-''I know I'm sorry... I was just so angry...''
-''Niall!'' She shouts angrily at me again, droping her fork in her plate and getting up.

4 comments:

  1. Do another one!! Im Addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm working on part 8 but as I said before I'm in summer school so I dont have much time but I'm done In 3 days! :D so I'll do many personnal Imagines and finish this long imagine and probs start another long imagine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok great! You an amazing writer you could be a famous writer one day!! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha I doubt I have orher dreams this is just a hobby

      Delete