Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Heartache Part 5

Imagine Part 5- 
*The next morning*
-"Hey Krist-" Liam says as he walks in my room. "Humm guys..."
-"Humm Liam I can explain!" Niall stuters
-''It's not at ALL what you think!" I say.
-"Well it pretty damn looks like it! Niall what did I tell you about her! I swear if you hurt her I will punch you!"
-"No Liam! Let me explain! Can I speek to you in private..."
-"Fine." He says and we both walk out of my room. 
-"Liam we did NOT sleep together! Trust me!"
-"Then why the hell are you guys in the same bed! What hapened last night? Well not only last night! What hapened the night that we all came and visit at christmas?! I have the right to have an explanation"
-"It all started the summer of 09'..." I started. I told him everything I did that summer, Niall, work, dates, breakup...everything. I told him what happened the night the whole band came and visit, from the argument with Niall, to the making out with Zayn. The whole time he was silent. He looked shocked.
-"Wha...What! I can't beleive that you never told me any of this! I mean I'm your best friend! I tell you everything and this past year you have kept THIS from me! I'm really douting our friendship Kristen! I never taught you were someone who played with feelings but I think I just don't know you enough!"
-"What! How can you blame all of THIS on me! Niall and I promised to keep it a secret and we have until today! And Zayn we were both drunk! We both came to our senses and realized it meant nothing! You have NO right to be mad at me! These are my choices in life! Whatever I do will afect me not you!" I shout
-''Well i'm guess your rong on one point...it does afect me....because I just lost one of my best friends." He tell's me and walks away. I stand there blankly just watching him walk away, woundering what the hell did I just do...A tear starts to roll down my cheeck as I hear the door opening behind me.
-"I heard everything...." He tell's me as I turn around to face him with tears rolling down my face. "I'm guessing you need a Horan Hug" He tells me and I shake my head yes. He opens his arms and hugs me as I bury my head in him. "It's going to be alright... You guys will fix this...I'm sure." He conforts me while strocking his hand thru my hair. After a while my tears start to dry up and Niall gives me a kiss with a last hug. He whipes aways the left over tears from my cheecks and gives me a smile. "Comon Kristen, let's go have so food because I'm starving!" He tells me , making me laugh. We walk downstairs and head to the kitchen. As Niall is making some food I overhear the conversation in the living room.
-"So you guys are dating?" I hear Harry ask.
-"Well I think we are...are we dating Louis?" (y/n) asks Louis.
-"Of course we are boo!" He says and I start to hear some "get a room" and things like that so I figured they were kissing. Just as I turn to Niall, he had two egg shandwiches ready. We both go to the table and start to eat.
-"Humm Niall are we going to tell them about us...?"
-"Well I don't know, I think you should fix things with Liam first..."
-''Your probably right..."
-"I always am!" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek. ''We will tell them once you and Liam sort thing out! I'm sure it wont be long!"


*Thats the end of part 5! I said i was going to end it here but I think I'll do a few more parts instead!:D"

3 comments:

  1. Could You DO An Imagine With Me And HArry (Emma Pleease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please do one of me and harry!! ( my name is Riya)

    ReplyDelete