Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hatred Part 5

Imagine-
*Zayn's POV* 
-"Gosh, she looks so beautiful." I think to myself. She never knew that I loved her...but it was to late now because she has feelings for Niall. While everyone is around her giving her hugs and just looking at her, I walk out of the room. I find a corner in the hospital and sit down. Tears are pouring down my face. I'm thinking about the girl I love, and how she has a heart problem, and that she is in love with one of my best friends. Everything in my life is going rong and it is killing me so bad. I could not stand to see her beautiful face anymore so I went back home to our appartment and just sat on the couch watching TV in total silence.


*Giselle's POV*
I wake up in a hospital bed with the boys around me.
-''What....what happened?" I say and a doctor walks in.  He tell's me about my heart disease and the surgery needed, and does a few things and leaves.
-''Can you all please leave? I want to speak to Niall in private"
-''Humm sure...." They say and leave. They close the door behind them and Niall just stands there in silence. I get up out of my bed and walk towards the window. I grab the edge of the window and just look outside.
-''Look..." Niall starts and walks up next to me. "Everything I said wa true...'' He stars but I turn around to face him and kiss him.
-''Niall...shut...up...and...be...mine'' I say betwen kisses.
-''I'll be yours forever." He says pulling back from the kiss.
-''I'm so glad that I don't have to act like I hate you anymore.'' I reply
-''Well I'm glad I can finaly call you my girlfriend.'' He says and I giggle. For a while we jsut look out the window. His hands on my waist giving me love bites on my neck. So I turn around and kiss him. After a while the kiss gets very passionate and we go back to my bed. We are making out until we hear a nock on the door. So Niall jumps off of me and sits on the couch. I scream to the person to come in and the doctor walks in.
-''Giselle, I have good news! We know this really amazing heart surgen that has done many heart surgery for hearts like you, and he would be glad to check you out!'' 
-''Thats amazing! But humm have you guys contacted my parents?''
-''Yes they are flying in today.''
-''Great!'' I say and the doctor is about to walk out. "Hum wait Doc. How long do I have to stay here?"
-''I'm sorry to inform you that you will have to stay here until you have the surgery and still after that you will have to stay a little while longer."
-''Oh...ok then" I say and he walks away.
After he closes the door Niall walks back toward me and kisses my forhead then lies down next to me. I cuddle up to him and tears go down my face. I was sad that all of this was happening to me but at the same time I was happy to be dating Niall.


*So Zayn has feelings for Giselle! But will he be to late!? It seem like he is?! But knowing that Niall and Giselle are dating? What will he do? Back off or fight for her? Rite soon <3 -xx-*

No comments:

Post a Comment