Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Writer Part 3

Imagine-
-"Hello. I'm Harry...Harry Styles." He says with a cheecky smile.
-''Hi. I'm Zafirah Hossain." I smile back. He was pretty cute. 
-''I know this might be crazy and all but humm...I read this blog...and well the girl that runs it her name starts with a 'Z'" He says shily
-''Humm do you think you can show me the blog?"
-"Sure!" He says and takes his phone out. He opens up the blog and I see the quote I posted today. I realize it's my blog...
-''Humm...Harry right?" I ask
-''Thats my blog.." I say turning red.
-"WHAT! REALLY!" He almost screams. "I am like your bigest fan! You have no idea how long I've ben looking for you.''He says and I get completly red. Just as I was about to say something they call us on stage. We do the interview and then we head back to our dressing rooms. I was drinking some water in my dressing room when I get a knock on the door.
-''Come in!" I shout. The door opens and I see Harry. "Oh hey!" I smile
-''Hey Zafirah..."
-''What's up?" I ask
-"Humm well not much I just have a question..."
-"Sure ask away!"
-"I know we have only known each other for like what 30 minutes not even but I was woundering if I could get your number...?" He ask looking away from me.
-''Sure Harry!" I smile. I grab his phone and put my number in it and he does the same thing with mine. We spend a little while in my dressing room and then he leaves. I grab my bag and leave. Once I arrive home I change into my confy clothes (http://www.polyvore.com/chiling_at_home/set?id=54294035). Harry had gave me that 1D shirt, well more the managment gave me one. I sit down in front of the TV with a bowl of pasta I had made and start to watch Finding Nemo. I was about at the part where they get eaten by a wale when my phone vibrates.
-''Hey babe!:)" I read. I look at who sent it and it was Harry.
-''Hey! :)" I text back. Before I know it he texted me back. We talk for about and hour.
-''Humm so Zafirah...or can I call you 'Z'... I was woundering if you would like to go grab some coffe with me tomorow...? I'd love to get to know you better..." He asks me
-''Sure you can call me 'Z'. And yeah I'd love to go out for coffe with you.''
-"YEAH! So send me where to meet you and when and I'll see you there!" He text's and I send him where to meet me and at what time. I finish up the movie then go to bed. It was about 11pm. Harry and I were going to meet around lunch time for a lunch/coffe at my favorite coffe shop.


*The next day*
*Beep Beep Beep* 
I hear my alarm going of. It was 10:30 am. I have a small breakfast then grab a shower. I go thru my closet and search for something to wear. I take out a simple dark blue dress, white flats with a matching white purse. I go dry my hair and fix it up a bit. I apply just a bit of make up then lip gloss and put on my earrings. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=fr&id=54436344).
I get out of my flat at 11:45 am. I arrive ab out 3 minutes before 12. I park the car and look for Harry. It was hard to miss him. His curls were perfect. He just looked perfect. I quickly tought to myself 'DAMN! I did not post anything this morning!'. I get my phone out and start riting away. Just as I press send, I see Harry is standing in front of me. 
-''Hey beautiful!" He starts but his phone beeps. He opens it and reads it out loud to me.


-'How do you know when you have met your soul mate? God how do you know when you will meet him/her?! You never really know you just gotta go with life and follow it were ever it brings you... You can't just point someone and say 'hey your my soul mate!'. NO! That's not how it goes. You meet the person and you only know they will be your soul mate because you will feel it. From the inside out. Well guys I think I might of met my soul mate... I can't really tell so far because I only met him yesterday but I have a feeling that he might just be the one...


~Z'
Harry reads out loud and I start to blush intense.
-''Hum Harry you were not meant to read that..." I say avoiding eye contact. He does not look at me. He just starts to type something on his phone. Before I know it I get a beep sound from my phone. I open it and read out loud.


-'Well it's kind of funny you know...because I met this girl yesterday...and she has changed my life without her knowing. But anyways I finaly got the chance to meet her in person yesterday and I think from that point I found somehting or mostly someone special to me that would mean the world to me...I don't know yet if she will be my soul mate but I know that I don't want to loose her beautiful face so far 
~H'
I smile at the ground and then look at Harry's beautiful green eyes. He grabs my hand and we order coffe to go. We both have a late in one hand and the other one is holding one anothers hand. We drink our late's while talking and everytime I looked into his eys I would fall harder for him. We spend the whole day together and when it starts to get dark he comes over to my house. We walk up to my door steps and just look into each others eyes.
-"Well I'm sorry for being sort of crazy and a retard... but I really am fun and loving."
-"Well I think you are a very nice person! That has beautiful dark brown eyes. I find it amazing that you can sing, dance, swin and play basketball! I wish I had more time to do more sports but I love the life on the road to..." He says and then there was a moment of silence where we just stared deeply into one anothers eyes. We slowly get closer and closer until our lips touch and kiss. 


After that "date" we went on a few more until he finaly asked me to be his official girlfriend. We dated for 7 years until he finaly asked me to mary him. We have two children a boy and a girl and like in farytales, we lived happily ever after. :)


*THE END!*

1 comment:

  1. *GASP~ I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!Thank you soooooOOO much! <3<3

    ReplyDelete