Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hatred Part 8

Imagine-
*Zayn's POV*
First thing Giselle and I are arguing about why she should be with me, and then all of a sudden she falls to the ground. I go towards her and call the nurse. Five seconds later, the nurse comes in and so does everyone else. They push me away from her and take over. Then someone arrive's with this machine and puts in on her chest to try and reanimate her. I stand there silently whit tears going down my face. A nurse grabs my arm and tell's me to go to the waiting room. First thing I do is call the boys, then her family who should be here soon. After I finish calling everyone, I sit on a chair and tears poor even more down my face. It has ben about 20 minutes when I hear people running down the hall.
-"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Niall shouts.
-''One second we were both screaming at one another and then she was on the ground. Then everyone comes in and pushes me away from her. Someone screams to another person and they come up to her with this big machine and push it against her chest. After that a women tells me to come here.'' I explain
-''So...so your telling me my girlfriend is dead!?''Niall says siting down on a chair a curling up in a ball with tears going down his face.
-''We don't know...she might still be alive!" I say trying to cheer him up.




*The next day*
*Zayn's POV* 
We had all, the boys, and her family spent the whole night siting on the couches waiting for news from the doctor. It must of ben about 9am when a doctor walks up to us.
-''Hummm so. Last night her heart completly stoped and well we had to pull her into surgery at that moment. It was a long process but the surgery was a succes.''
-''Can we go see her?"
-''Yes...she is still asleep but should be waking up any moment.'' The doc say and we all get up. We let her parents go see her first and then about a half hour later they come out and say she wants to see me and Niall.


*Giselle's POV*
-"Hey mon can you send in Niall and Zayn please?" I ask my mon as she is walking out of the room with my dad and little sister.
-''Sure darling!" She says happly. They walk out and a few seconds later the two boys walk in.
-"Zayn.. did you tell my BOYFRIEND what happened!?" I ask Zayn looking at him dead in the eyes.
-''Tell me what?" Niall asks confused.
-''Oh so he did not tell you that he kissed me! and that we were screaming at each other right before I ALMOST DIED because he wanted me to dump you so I could be with him!" I almost shout. I see Niall's jaw drop and eyes start to get teary.
-''How could you Zayn!" Niall says starting to walk out the room.
-''ZAYN! STOP HIM!'' I shout and Zayn grabs Niall's arm.
-''Niall! I chose you! Zayn I have to admit that I might of had feelings for you at one point and you have to remember that we tried being together once but found it wierd so we went back to being best friends.''
-''But what I said is true... I do love you but I want you to be happy so I'll leave you and Niall alone.''
-''Thanks babe." I say to Zayn and ask Niall to come close to me. Niall and I kiss and it was  an extreamly passionate one.
-''I was so scared I almost lost you, just after I got you.''Niall whispers in my ear.
-''Well I'm here right now and everything will be alright." I whisper back at him
-''Well because of last night I will never leave your side'' He whispers back and we both giggle.
Ther rest of the boys come in and we talk for a while. 


About a month or so later they let me leave the hospital. Even tough I have to go back every week.




*Five years later*
-''So your heart seems to be in perfect shape again! You are eating healty and doing activity's to keep your heart in great shape! That's perfect" The doctor say at our check up we have every year. He gives me a few papers and I walk out of the hospital. As I pull into my driveway to my flat, I see a cariage with a white horse pulling it and Niall in a tux. 
-''Hi baby.'' He says kissing me. "Here this is for you!" He says giving me a box. I open ot to find a beautiful yet simple and elegant dress in it.
-" OMG Niall! It's beautiful!" I say witha huge smile on my face.
-''Go put it one quick! We are leaving in 1 hour!" He says
-''Where are we going?" I ask
-''It's a suprise." He says And I run into the flat and take a quick shower. I blow dry my hair and fix it in a sort of wavy and curly and grab a pair of my heals.
(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=fr&id=54054882 here is the link to the outfit)
 After that He grabs my hand and helps me up the cariage. We go for a nice stroll that brings us to a elegant restaurant. The we go for a walk thru the park and finaly watch the fireworks. As we are looking at the fireworks from a balcony, Niall turns to me and goes down on one knee. I turn my head shocked to see him holding a beautiful diamond ring at me. I accept and he gets up and I jump into his arms.
-''Please baby I don't ever want to loose you like I almost did five years ago. I love you so much. So can I have the honor to call you my wife?" Those were his words that just made me have to say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment