Sunday, July 29, 2012

Louis Imagine (Veronica)

Imagine-
-"Good morning." I say waking up as if nothing important happened last night.
-''Good morning." My boyfriend Eric says, with a smile as if he had done nothing last night. I get up from bed and go to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and see the bruises on my body. I quickly turn my head from the mirror and walk into the shower. Just as I get out of the shower and rap a towel around me, Eric runs into the room with my phone. 
-"WHY THE HELL IS HE STILL CALLING YOU!'' I look at the caller ID on your phone and see it's Louis calling me. Him and I have ben bestfriends since I  can remember.
-''I...I...I..."  I stutter but before I know it, Eric slpas me on the face and pushes me to the ground making me hit your head. He trows my phone on the ground and walks away. I  soon hear the door slamming shut. Tears are pooring down my face as I get up and grab my clothes. I put on some confy clothes and trow my hair into a messy bun (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=fr&id=54692354). I garb a blanket and sit down in the corner of my room crying. About 15 minutes later I hear the door opening. I quickly hide thinking it was Eric.
-''Hello? Veronica?" I hear a familiar voice call thru the house.
-"Lou...Louis? Is that you?'' I shout back.
-''Where are you?" He asks and I walk out of a closet. He turns around and see's me walking out.
-''Wha...What happened?!" He says running to me to hug me. "Why are you in a closet?"
-'''I...I..." Is all I can manage.
-''I'll run you a bath and get you some tea." He says and I nod. He walks me to the bathroom and helps me get my clothes off. All I have on is my bra and underwear and he looks at me.
-''Whe....Where did these bruises come from!!?!?!'' He trie's to not shout. A few tears roll down my face and I quickly grab my robe.
-''Did Erci do this to you!?" He asks but I look away from him. "I'm here now...I'll protect you. I saw a note he left saying he was comming back tomorow." He says briging me closer to him. He pulls me back a bit and whipes away my tears with his thumbs. His hands are still on my face as we stare at each other's eyes. We both get closer and closer until our lips touch and we kiss. We both had untold feelings for one another but I was to scared to break up with Eric because he would hurt me, and Louis was never couragus enough to ask me out.
-''You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that..." Louis says pulling back and smiling. I look down and bite my lip.
-''But what are all theise bruises...?" He asks again.
-''Eric is beeting me..." I say almost whispering.
-''Why did you never tell me...?"
-''Because he would black maill me. I want to end things with him but if I do he will hurt me even more..."
-''It's settled. Your packing your things and living with me. We are going to call the police tomorow on him.'' He says and I smile I put my clothes back on and we grab my logadge bags and he finds some boxes and we pack my things. It was about 10pm once everything that I owned was packed. All I left behind were  pictures of Eric and I when he did not beat,  when I used to be happy around him, when I would smile. He puts everything in his car and we head of to Louis house. The next day we go to the police station and show what Eric did to me. Before I know it I win in the court law suite. Louis and I started to date and for once in a LONG time I was Happy :).


*Sorry for not being active much :S But here I'm trying to post everyday just I've got many things going on. Like training and hanging with friends :) So yeah I'll rite as soon as often :) ~Write soon :)*

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWW... thank you it was really sweet, sorry for being late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your imagines! Could you make one for me please? i don't mind who:)
    I have long blonde hair, hazel eyes, i'm kinda shy, and love to sing.
    if you could make me an imagine that'd be super amazing
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete