Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mistery (Niall Horan Imagine (Mayson)) Part 1

Imagine- I  am playing in a major league for female soccer in London. My soccer team and the 'Three Lions' the male soccer team where going to be playing a benefit soccer game to get money for brest cancer.I was the youngest player on my team, I was only 17. But playing soccer was a natural talent and they took me in the team. They had told me that since it was a benefit game they had some UK celebretis that where going to come and watch the game and preform during half time. As me and my team were warming up I got a glimps of the preformers. I quickly reconized them. There was Cher Lloyd, Adele, Ed sheeran, and another band. I where a huge Adele fan and it was hard for me to keep focus during the practice. At the end of the practice, a half hour before the game, I got to meet them.
I went directly towards Adele. She was actually a very nice person, down to earth, nice, suphisticated...When at one point this cute blond haired boy caught my eye. Just as I was about to walk towards him, someone grabbed my arm and told me I had to go talk to the reporters since I am the team captain. During the whole interview I kept on wondering who that blong boy was that flashed a smile at me. After the interview I went back to my locker room with my team to explain the plan for the game. 10 minutes later my team was walking out to the field for the anthem. Once the anthem was don I walked up to the other teams captain Steven Gerrard. During the whole game it was always tight. It was now half time and my team was beeting the boys 2 to 1. I went back to the locker room with the girls then walked out to go talk to Steven.
-''Is that all your teams got Steven''I say with a wink. Him and I were pretty close.
-''Oh comon Mayson. Face the fact that we are letting you guys win.'' He says teasingly.
-''Of course you are. You just don't want to admit that we are beating.''
-''Well you are pretty good for a little girl'' He teases, but he was only 20 years old.
-''I'm turing 18 this weekend! I'm not a little girl Steven!" I say giving him a shove. Steven and I had always had a little thing going on even tough he was older then me by 4 years.
-''I know! Thats why I'm taking you out saterday the day of your birthday.''
-''Oooo can you tell me where?'' I say exitedly
-''It's going to be a suprise! Now run along little one''
-''Oh comon Steven!'' I say grabbing his hands standing on my tippy toes to be as tall as him.
-''I wont tell you!'' He says kissing my forehead then turing me around so I can go back to my locker.
-''I will find out!'' I shout
-''Good luck with that May!" He screams back. I walk away to my locker room but just as I was a few feet away from it I stop and see that blond boys sing. I had never heard of these guys before and he was a complete mistery to me. I really wanted to know who this blond boy was. So I was determined that after the game I would go say 'hi'. Half time was now over and we all headed out to the field. The game ended 4 to 3 for my team. I was in the locker room with the girl congradulating them. I had changed and was about to walk out of the room to see if the blond boy was still there but again someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment