Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mistery Part 4

Imagine- We are both lying down, it's like time stoped. We are still looking at each other but before I can react he is kissing me. Who would of known that years from now he would be my husband! I truly loved him but that irish boy...Niall I think is his name... I could not stop thinking about him. I mean life goes by so fast and before you know it I lost him. 

Five years after that kiss Steven proposed. I said yes even tough I somewhat had feelings for this blond boy. It seems that 10 years with him passed to fast, because one night as Stevens soccer team was coming back from a game... they had a horrible car crash. Five of the boys died including Steven. The rest were severly injured. He had died so young, only 35. I was so traumatized that I could not even go close to a soccer ball. 


Today was my birthday. I was turning 35. I could not beleive that only two years ago Steven died. Today I went out to the soccer field where he and I first met. But as I arrived at the field I saw that blond boy...the one that has ben on my mind for so long. Right there in front of me.


*Niall's POV*
I'm playing around with a soccer ball when I hear the door shut. I turn around and see a beautiful girl. That long blond hair with brown higlight, and bleu-grennish eyes that sparkled...They seemed so familiar. All of a sudden I remember...She was the girl that I had dreams about. The one that has ben on my mind all these years. I look into her eyes, and see a few tears and her red eyes. I had heard of the car crash in witch her husband was in. I finaly walk towards her and give her a Horan Hug. She hugs me back and starts to cry.


*Mayson's POV*
He walks towards me and gives me a hug. Even tough I did not really know him I let myself cry. After a while a stoped and we both sat down. 
-''I'm sorry, we never formaly met.'' He says "I'm Niall Horan." and smiles
-''Mayson Coner." I say smiling
-''I don't think you remember but I preformed at one of your benefit soccer games a while ago. I had tried to go talk to you before the game but someone pulled you away for an interview.''
-''Yes I remember that! I wanted to go talk to you but I always got pulled away by either my coach, or...or...or....humm or...'' I stutter not able to say Steven's name.
-''Steven...''He says for me rubbing my back.
-''Yeah... You know we met here. In this stadium. I had just turned 17 when we played that game. And my 18th birthday, he brought me back here, and we had our first kiss in this stadium. But he had to die! Why!? Why did he have to leave me like that!''I start to shout, but Niall just stays there listening to me. ''You know I have not played soccer in two years. Today is the first time that I have had the courage to go to a soccer field.''
-''Hey! It's going to be alright! Let's go get some coffe. To calm you down...?''
-''Yeah that would be perfect.'' I say.


A few years go by and Niall and I became best friends. One night we went out to Nandos together. 
-''Niall! I don't know what to eat! It all looks soo good!''
-''I know! I say I take something and you order something and we share!''
-''Your soo smart Niall!'' I laugh. *Because of him I was able to get back on the field. I played from time to time but I coached the junior soccer team to.*
-''I know!" He laughs. We order and share our food once it arrives. We eat up and he pays.  We walk to the parks and just talk the whole time. at one points he stops and looks into my eyes.
-''Mayson...Since the first time I saw your face at the benefit game, I knew that you would be perfect...and for year, I kept on thinking of you... Wanting to meet you...and once I met you, I knew that I would fall for you...and I did maybe a little to hard... But what I'm trying to say is that...I think I might love you...''
-''Niall...I...I...I don't know what to say...''
-''You don't have to say anything.''
-''No Niall I mean I don't know what to say, because I think I might love you too...''
-''Do you think I can...kiss you? Only if you want...'' He ask but I get closer to him and kiss him.


We dated for 7 years before he finaly proposed to me. Every year when it was the day that Steven died. Niall would come out to Steven's grave with me because he knew how much Steven meant to me. 
Sometimes I think that even tough all of that happened, I can somehow say that I had my own Happly Ever After...


*THE END* 


*PS I'm back from vacation! Working on imagines today if I can! Rite soon Loves :) -xx-*

2 comments: