Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hatred Part 2

Imagine-
*Zayn's POV*
It's about 4am when I hear a door opening. The boys were still sleeping since we only went to bed a 1am. I get up and walk to the noise.
-''What are you doing here?" I ask Giselle. Her long curly brown hair was aranged in a nice pony tale. She had a party dress on and some heals that made her almost taller than me.
-''I'm sorry to wake you up sleepiy head.'' She says stumbling on her feet.
-''Your drunk...''I say grabbing her.
-''Chuut chut listen to that!''She says then starts to make a noise with her mouth.''Is it not funny how i can do that!" She say laughing. ''Darling leave me alone! I'm fine I can make it to my room.''
-''Giselle! How much have you ben drinkin!?!" 
-''Just a wlitle bit'' She says with a baby voice
-''God you stink! I'm geting you to your room and passing you under the shower.'' I say and bring her upstairs. She kept laughing and making wierd noises and messed up faces. We made it to her bathroom and I put her under the shower. I hosed her down and I gave her her clothe so she could change. Five minutes later she was out of the bathroom still walking wierdly. I get her to her bed and put her under her coverts like a six year old.
-''Zayn..." SHe starts as I'm about to leave.
-''Yeah?''
-''I'm sorry for hating on Niall...''
-''It's ok, but you should of told me erlier why you hated him!''
-''I know...You ju-'' She starts but cuts herslef of.''How do you know?''
-''Well it just cliced today! You always act like that around boys you have feelings for...''
-''Yeah.. I suck around boys..''
-''HEY! you dont suck look you are my best friend! Just act like he is me when your with him...''
-''But he will NEVER love me! He's a super star! And i'm what a little girl that lives in an appartment I can not afford, going to an expensif school that my parents are paying for...I mean I'm nothing!''
-''Don't talk like that! Just go to bed and get sober again!'' I say kissing her forhead and walking out shuting the lights to finaly go back to my sleeping spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment