Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hatred Part 6

Imagine-
*Louis's POV*
We all walk back into Giselle's room and see Niall and her cuddling and sleeping.
-''Hummm....'' I say and Niall wakes up.
-''Hummm is a great of puting this..." Liam says
-''What happened here?" Harry says in a dirty voice.
-''Hummmm.... yeah well guys we are dating..." Niall says and all of our jaws drop. Giselle H.A.T.E.S Niall!
-''Wait! WHAT!?" I whipser shout.
-''It's because..." Niall starts and he explains everything.
-''So...so all this time she loved you!" I stutter.
-''I can't beleive it!" Liam says.
-''I can..." Harry says.
-''How?" Liam asks.
-''Well I've seen this happen before. So I find it very easy to beleive it.'' Harry says and after that nobody talks.
-''Hummm, guys...? Where is Zayn..."  Niall asks
-''We have no idea...he disapired...'' Liam says.
-''Guys I'm hungry..." Niall explains.
-''Want to go to Nandos?''
-''Sure but we can't leave her here alone?!"
-''Its 8pm Niall... Her family will be here soon. Comon we have to leave her alone for a while.''
-''Fine" Niall says and gets up giving her a gentle kiss in the forhead. We all walk out and go to Nandos, and finaly head back to Zayn and Giselle's flat thinking Zayn will be there but he is not.


*Zayn's POV*
It was about 8pm and I grab my car keys and head back to the hospital. Before I go to the hospital I get her a get well gift and some flowers. it was now 8:45pm and I walk in her room. Her food was at the end of her bed. It was untoched. I close the door behind me and she wakes up.
-''I'm sorry I did not mean to wake you..." I say
-''No no it's fine I have not eaten." She says and I passe her, her food. She looks and it and poke it with her fork. 
-"Hum I got you this tedy bear and flowers. I know its cheesy but it's late and nothing else is open.''
-''It's perfect Zayn." She smiles at me.
-''I did not know if you ate, but I guessed you would not like the food here so I got you, well us some chinese food.''
-''You know me to well mister! Now pass me the food!'' She says and I pass her the food. We both eat while laughing. After she finished, she gets out of her bed and goes to look out the window. I finish up my food and go join her. We both just stand there in total silence.
-''How...how could I have had this for years and never knew about it!" She says turning to me.
-''It's going to be fine babe. After the surgery everything will go back to normal." I respond.
-''No! NO it wont! I'm a rhythmic gymnaste and a dancer! He told me that it will be harder for me to go back to dowing my sports! I will never be the same! He says this puts to much presure on my heart!..." She goes on. So I just kiss her... without thinking I just bring her close and kiss her...


*He kissed her! Damn Niall will be mad! Find out what happenes in the next part! Rite soon -xx- :)*

2 comments: