Thursday, May 17, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine 3

Imagine- You and Zayn were engaged and you were really happy. *FlashBack* You had known each other like since you were born, you gru up next to each other and your father, that you love so much, respected him and wanted you to almost always be with him so he could protect you. But the moment Zayn started to smoke and get tatoo's your dad told you to never se him again (Your dad controlled like your whole life). You and Zayn were best friends before he got his tatoo's and stuff, and you were secretly in love with him so you would sneek out of your house to go see him. One night you told your dad you were going to your best (girl) friends house for the whole weekend but you were secretly going on a get away in the mountains with Zayn. You and Zayn spent the friday night watching movies and you fell asleep in his arms. The next day you went skiing and later on that night you went in the jacuzzi and hanged out when all of a suden Zayn kisses you (you had had a couple of drinks before but you were not that drunk) You had pulled back gently and asked what he was doing, he looked down then back up at you, he looked you straight into the eyes and told you he loved you. You had spent an amazing weekend together and thats when you knew he was "the One". You had dated for a year and a half and your father kept on trying to match you up with some boys. One night, Zayn opened the front door while you were having super and walked into the dining room and said "I love your daugther sir! I always have! Now if you can't se that she is happy with me then it just show how much you don't care about her! I will do anything for her and we will be together no matter what you say!" You dropped your fork in disbeleaf, and your dad stod up and started to shout at you and took Zayn by the  arm pulling him out of the house and baning him from ever steping foot into this house. Your dad came back to you screamed at you a bit more then sat down, you finished your super with tears rolling down your face and without saying a word. That night you called Zayn and asked him if you could move in since he had his own appartement. He agreed, so you packed all you clothes and important things and left in the middle of the night. You came back the next day and got the rest of your things and packed a small truck with your things during the day while your dad was at work. You had left a note on the fridge riten
"Dear Dad,
You can't controle my life anymore, I am 20 years old. I'm leaving the house and I will not come back. I don't care what you think of Zayn, because I love him but you were to blind to see it because you did not like his tatoo's but if you would of just given him a chance you would of realized that he is the same 10 year old child you knew 10years ago. I love you Dad but it's time for me to go.
Love, Melissa."
*FlashBack FInished*
You remember this like it happened tomorow. SInce you had left your house you had not spoken or seen your father but you stayed in tough with your mother. Your wedding was soon and you had sent out invitation's to you family and friends including your father. The day of the wedding you did not expect your father to come so did not mind that he had not arrived yet. An hour before the wedding it knock on your door.
-"Come in!" You say. The door opens slowly while you were playing with your 5 year old child. And when you look up you see your dad standing in the door way. You tell the girls to leave.
-"DAD!" You try not to shout. Your Dad looks down at your little boy shocked.
-"I guess you were to busy in life to ever ask me how I was doing but this is my 5 year old son his name is Drake and I am 2 months pregenant just for your information." You say holding your son in your arms.
-"Look Melissa... The day you left the house without saying goodbye it hurt me so bad I was so mad. But it made me realize that you were right. You were growing up, I could not keep your in my reach that it was your choices in life right now and that I had no control over you. You know the letter is still on the fridge and every time i read it I start to cry. You don't know how many times I stared at the phone wanting to call you but chocked every time. I miss my little girl. I was wondering if you still needed a dad to walk you down the hall?" He says with a tear rolling down his face. " I can see now that you are happy and thats all I want you to be...Happy"
-"Yes I still need someone to walk me down the hall. But please don't hate on Zayn he is still the same and he is trying to quit smoking for me and his son." You say hugging your dad.
-"I can't garente that because I still am not 100% found of Zayn but I will do my best."
You and Zayn got married and you and your dad started to talk more then before and everything was back into place like it should be. Finaly Zayn quit smoking the day that you gave birth to your beautiful baby girl Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment