Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 4

Imagine- You and Louis family had some sort of feud that you did not know about but sonce you were born your parents told you to stay away from them so you did. On the other side Louis family had told him the same this since he was born witch was at the same time as you. One night you were out with your friends and you had just told them bye. You were walking home and it was dark. When all of a sudden you run in to someone because you were texting. You fall on the ground.
-"Oh Gosh!" You say once you hit the head and your phone goes flying somewhere.
-"I'm so sorry!" He says. You look up to see who this guy was but you could not figure it out. He puts out his to help you up. 
-"Hey I'm really sorry! Here's your phone. Humm my name is Louis!" He says after helping you get up.
-"I'm Maria!" You smile but a few seconds later you stop and think "wait your name is Louis..." You ask.
-"Louis Tomlinson..." He says sort of confused.
-"OMG! We can't be together our family's have some sort of feud and yeah...Just...Just I have to go." You tell as you grab your phone and start to walk away. As you arrive home, you check your phone and you see a phone number riten down. You decide to call it.
-"Hi...who is this?" You ask.
-"Hi this is Louis!"
-"Omg! Louis why did you put your number in my phone! We can speek or anything bye!" You hang up but you would of loved to talk to him. Over the week Louis seemed to pop up everywhere. The month seemed to pass by really slowly. It was a friday night and you were in bed watching a movie and in a wierd way you were thinking about Louis, when all of a suden you hear peble bounsing of your window. You get up and open it to see Louis standing in your garden.
-"Louis! What...why are you here?!" You try not to shout so your parents don't hear. 
-"Since I first saw your face, my heart was pounding, I don't care what my parents say but I can't take you out of my mind." 
-"Lou...I don't know what to say... I really want to be with you but what will our parents say!?" You ask him.
-"They might not be happy but if you really love me you will come down and meet me at the park." He blows you a kiss then runs of in the woods. So you get dressed and sneek out of your house to go find Louis. 
-"Hi..." You says as you find Louis in the park.
-"You came!" He smiles. "Comon I want to bring you somewhere." He brings you up to the top of the hill were a picnic was set up. You lie down next to him and you watch the stars.
-"I know we don't really know each other and all but when I ran into you I just compleatly fell in love with you. Before I did not beleive in love at first sight but you changed that." 
-"Haha Lou! I don't think I can stay here longer my parents will realize I'm gone" You tell him.
-"Fine then kiss before you go" He garbs you and you start to kiss. After a while of kissing you both pull back. You lay down on his chest and fall asleep. A few hours later, you hear people talking. You both wake up to see your father walking up the hill.
-"Omg Lou! RUN!" you tell him as you both get up. Louis runs aways and your dads grabs you by the arm pulling you home. 
-"What were you doing with one of the Tomlinson's!?" Your dads asks you as your walking home.
-"Dad! I love him! We both have no idea what this feud is all about! Can't you just let us be together?!" You ask your dad.
-"NO!! I ban you from ever speeking to him again" And that was it. You had not seen Louis for the rest of the year.
One night you hear peble's bouncing of your window so you walk up to it and open it.
-"LOU!" You shout smilling but then realizing you have to be quiet.
-"I love you Maria! That's all I know please if I you really love me you will run away with me tonight now!" Louis says.
-"But boo bear! I can't leave my dad like that!" You try to explain.
-"Fine then I see you love your dad more then me. I'll just leave you alone then. He starts to walk away.
-"LOU!! WAIT! don't go! give me a few minutes to get my things together" You tell him. Louis turns around and smiles. 
That was the last time you ever stayed at that hous or ever seen or spoken to your dad. The only thing to say goodbye was a note on your desk.
The years went by without hearing a word from any of your family's. You and Lou got married and had 2 children named Alisa and James. You both were living a wounderful life until one day you get a letter from your dad.
"My dear Maria,
all these year I have ben furious, furious that you left me and our family to live with a Tomlinson. As my life slowly ends I will never forget your beautiful face. I have noe realized that my love for my little girl is stronger than my anger against the Tomlinson's. I give all my blesing and best wishes for you and Louis. I know it took me this long to finaly realize this but I would love to see my daughter once more before I go
Love Alejandro"
You start to cry as Louis reads the letter after you. That week you visit you dad and he give you all the best wishes. After that you felt like your life was complete: A wounderful husband with 2 perfect children and you and your father doing well in life.
Because of you and Louis, the feud betwen both your family's end and you and Lou can finaly live your life in peae.

No comments:

Post a Comment