Monday, May 14, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine 2

Imagine- You and Zayn have ben friends for...well as long as you can remember, your parents where best friends and you were both born like at the same time (he was born a day before you). You have had feelings for each other for a while but Zayn only got brave enough a week ago...
*FlashBack*
Zayn walks up to your house and knock on you door.
-"Hey zayn whats up...?" You say once you look at Zayns face.
-"Humm well...hummm.... It's because there this thing on my mind and well I just don't know how to say it.....So I'll just comme out and say it...Would you like to go and hang out at the park with me Saterday...?" He said sort of shy.
-"You don't have to be shy...! I'd love to hang with you on saterday!" You say trying to cheer him up.
-"Fine then it's a date!" Zayn says then turned around and walked away. You quiclky lifted up your head asking yourself did he realy just say it was a date! You where screaming on the inside! The guy you have loved for more than a year just asked you out!
*FlashBack Finished*
You where getting ready for your date when you get a texted from Zayn 
"Hey lovely! I'll pick you up in a half hour! Can't wait for our date ;)
-Love Zayn"
You started to scream of exictment. You found some nice high wais shorts with a blouse and took a pair of gladiators. You had put your hair in braids the night before so your hair was wavy you put on a tiny bit of mascara and your favorite lip glos (You never put on make up and when you did you only put on a bit but you always put on lip glos because you loved lip glos) You finally checked yourself in the mirror one last time then started to walk downstairs just as the door bell rang.
-"Hey Eri-" Zayn's jaw dropped."-ca!" He finaly finished and hughed you.
-"Hey Zayn!" You said hughing him back
-"You look amazing! I mean I tought I looked good when I left my house but you look a thousand time better!"
-"Thanks Zayn! You look pretty good yourself!" You say looking into his beautiful brown eyes.
-"Comon let's go!" He said taking you by the hand and opening up the door for you to his car. A few minutes later you arrive at a park. Zayn walked over to you and opened the door for you he took you by the hand and walked in the park talking about nothing and everything. He bought you lunch and you guys walked for hours talking. You guys continued walking until you got somewhere were the was no one. Zayn took both your hands and looked you in the eyes and finaly kissed you. 
-"I have something I want to tell you... well I mean sing to you..." He started to sing Everything About you.
-"It's Everything About you It's everything that you do...."
You looked at Zayn and did not know what to say
-"Well I guess what I'm trying to say in other words is... Is I love you..." Zayn said and could not stop looking into your bleu eyes.
-"I...I...I love you to Zayn." You look into his eyes and he takes you again and kisses you. 
-"So this counts as a first dat right? And usually on a first date the boy askes the girl one thing." Zayn say looking at the ground then back up at you again.
-"Ho so what is that thing the boy usually asks the girl on a first date." You said sort of teasing him.
-"Well usually the boy asks the girl if she would be his girlfriend" He said brigning you in closer to him.
-"Humm I'm not sure what to say"You said kissing his nose.
-"Well I think you should say yes..." He said winking at you.
-"Fine I'll think I'll go with what you tell me to do... So yes I'd love to be your girlfirend." You say getting even closer to him. Once you say that he smiled and kissed you. He took your hand then lied down on the ground and stayed there and watched the stars until you were starting to fall asleep, he took you in his arms and brought you back at his place. You slept in his bed with him and put your head on his chest where you could feel is perfectly shaped 6 pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment