Saturday, May 19, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 3

Imagine- You and Louis were best friends and you could both sing so you tried out for the Xfactor. You had both made it to the both camp but only you had made it thru. After they walked off stage, you ran toward Louis.
-"LOUIS!" You said crying as you huged him. "I don't know how I will get thru this without you! Your the reason why I'm here you should be here with me!" You cried in his shoulder. Louis was crying to while puting his hand thru your hair.
-"Hey! Angel! You made it you should be happy not crying look I'll try again next year. You will be perfectly fine without me! You are the best singer I have ever met you can preform and play the piano and guitar! You should be here and you'll do great without me." He said pulling back. You stayed in his arms because you loved being in his arms because you secretly loved him. A few minutes later someone calls him so he lets you go and leaves you there. You stood there and waited for what was going to happen next but then you hear that the band getting formed. You start to cry again but this time it was tears of joy. You were so happy. Louis comes back stage again and jumps in your arms.
-"I made it! I made it Angel! You wont have to be alone because I made it!"Louis says in disbelief.
-"I know! I know! OMG Louis!" You both did not know what to say you were to shocked. Luckely the rest of the band come up behind Louis and say.
-"So Louis! Who's this beautful girl!?"
-"ho humm guys this is my best friend Angel, she auditioned with me and she made it thru, and Angel this is Liam Harry Niall and Zayn." He says pointing to each one of them.

A few weeks passed and one day the boys asked you while you were practicing:
-"So do you like Louis, because seriously something is up betwen you to!" Zayn said.
You did not know what to anwser you just stoped playing the guitar and startd at them.
-"We asked you something...do you like Louis because it's sort of obvious that you like him but we want to be sure." Harry says. You still did not know what to say so you looked back at your guitar and started to play again. So Niall took your guitar while Liam went and closed the door.
-"We asked you something! Do you like Louis?" Zayn says again.
-"If I tell you guys will you give me my guitar back and let me practice?" You say kind of mad
-"Yeah yeah will leave you alone." Niall says struming on your guitar.
-"Fine I do! Happy, I love him and it's as simple as that."You said kind of frustrated while grabing your guitare from Niall.
-"Good that's what we wanted to hear." and they all left.


A few weeks passed again. You and Louis did not have much time to hang because you were both so busy rehursing. One day when you were just playing the piano for fun, Louis came up behind you and sat right next to you while giving you a hug.
-"I missed you so much." Louis said in a quiet voice
-"I miss you to Louis!" You said huging back.
-I want to sing you a song! I've ben practicing my piano skills to learn this song" You move over a bit to let Louis play. He starts to sing Look after you by the Fray and you were so touched. During the song he looked you into the eyes almost the whole time. At the end of the song he bent down and kissed you. 
-"Humm I'm sorry Angel...I did not mean to...I...I...I-" He trys to say but you shut him of by kissing him again.
-"I love you" He finally spits out after you kissed him.
-"I love you to Louis..." You tell him while holding his hands
-"I know this is kinda not the right place to ask you but I just want to know, will you be my girlfriend after this competition is over?" Louis asks looking at the ground.
-"Why not know, I need a motive to make me do my best so I can stay on the show!" Louis looks into your eyes angain and smiles and kisses you.
-"I'm so glad I can finally call you my girlfriend." Louis finaly says
Later on that week after preforming Simon tells you your preformance was amazing and after all the judges all say their words and right before you walk of stage. Simon says:
-"You picked a good one, don't let him slip out of your hands" And he winks at you wich maked you smile and you walk of stage and into Louis arms and kissed him. "He's right I did choose a good one and I will not let it slip out of my hands.". 
The next day, the boys dicided to do a video diary, and Louis says in it "Yes the rumors are true me and Angel are dating and no it's not a suprise at all because I do really love her like I mentioned many times before in these video diary's." It made you laugh because you were filming it so Louis gets up puts the camera down on the table then brings you in the stairs and says "Here she is my wonderful girfriend Angel!" and then he kisses you in front of everyone and in front of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment