Saturday, May 12, 2012

Harry Imagine (Jessica)

Imgaine- You and Harry have ben dating for a while know and he had just got back from a tour. Once he gets back home he drops his things, kisses you and leave to go hang with his friends. Later on that night when he got back home he drops his keys on the counter and says
-"Hey Honey wheres super!?" You don't anwser, you where siting on the couch watching a movie.
As Harry walks into the livingroom  and says "Wheres super!?"
-"Ho I'm sorry I forgot to leave you some." You says in a mean voice. 
-"Yeah thats why your getting so fat! You eat all the food!" He says looking at your stomac. You look up into his eyes and a tear rolls down your face. You get up grab your keys and leave. You where mad at him for calling you fat but you were even more mad at him for chosing his friends over you. You start to drive away, and your driving really quiclky. When all of a sudden a truck runs into you.
(Harry) 
A few minutes later Harry gets a call saying you where hit by a truck and he starts to cry thinking "Ho god! What have I done." Harry grabs his things and drives over to the hospital as qucik as he can. When he gets there the other boys where already there. The boys comme up to Harry and say
-"What the hell happened!" Niall says screaming.
-"Well we got in a fight and I called her fat even tought I knew that she is not very secure about her body, but I realized that it was not the main reason she was mad... I think she was mad because I went and hang some old friends tonight instead of staying home with her" Harry says looking down at the ground while tears role down his cheeks.
-"Dude you are so stupid! Why did you not spend the night with her you have not seen her in 5 months!" Liam says trying not to scream at you.
-"It's because when i got back home I missed her so much and well actualy I did not go anx hang with friends... I went over to her parents house to have there aproval to propose to her..."
-"What really!?" Louis says looking less angry than before. "But that doesin't sovle the case as to why you called her fat!?"
-"Well it's because her father did not aprove and told me to leave his daugther alone... so when i got back home I was really mad and sad at the same time..."
-"Wait what! Her father said no!" Zayn says looking up at Harry.
The conversation stopped when a doctor came and meet Harry and the boys.
-"Is this Harry...?" The doctor says while Harry nods and says "yes". 
-"Ok well she will be fine she just has a few minor injurys but will need to stay here overnight for observation...She got pretty lucky. Ho and she says that she wants to meet the idiot." Harry smiled and walked in the room where you stayed.
-"Humm hi..."Harry says looking at you.
-"What the hell is your problem Harry! First you leave me home alone the night you just come back from your 5 month tour and then you call me fat!" you start to scream.
-"Look Jessica..." And then Harry tells yout he whole story about your dad and you start to cry. Harry looks at you and says
-"I don't care what your dad thinks of me all I know is that I love you and I want the spend the rest of my life with you." He bends down on one knee and pulls out a beautiful diamond ring. You smile like an idiot and slowly you say yes. Harry places the ring around your finger and kisses you while whispering "I love you". A few seconds later the rest of the boys walk in and Harry screams "SHE SAID YES!!! GUYS! SHE SAID YES!!!!". All the boys smile and then Liam looks up at Harry and says
-"but what about her dad...?!"
-"I don't care about what he thinks all that maters is that she loves me and I love her. A year later is yours and Harry's weding even thought your dad does not accept he goes along anyways because he sees that you are happy with him and for him all that counts is your happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment