Saturday, May 12, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine 1

Imagine-You and Zayn have ben dating for 4 years and where getting maried on your 5 year anniversary wich was tomorow. You were so exited! You could not wait to mary the man of your life. That night your friends forced you and zayn to be apart you went over to your best friends house and Zayn had his friends over. You did not want to leave him but your friends would not let you guys be together.Later on that night you where  in your bed trying to sleep but you couldin't and at the same moment Zayn calls you, you anwser.
-"Zayn you know that we can't talk!" You say keeping your voice down so your friends don't hear.
-"I know babe but I can't sleep...I needed to here your voice..." He said in a calm voice.
-"Me neither Honey...I can't sleep but I think that hearing your voice is all I needed to fall asleep."
-"Me to Sophie...I can't wait to mary you tomorow! I love you babe! Sleep tight."He said kissing you thru the phone.
-"Good night to you to Zayn! I love you!" You said kissing him thru the phone then hanging up.

The next morning!
-"OH MY GOD! Sophie you look amazing!!!" All your friends shout after puting on your gound after doing your hair and make up.
-"Haha Thanks girls! Do you think I could just get out of the room fro 3 seconds to get some air?!" You say hoping they say yes so you can secretely go and see Zayn.
All of your friends look at each other when one of them says "OK fine you only have an 1h ok!"
You smile the walk out of the room. a few minutes later you walk into Zayns room to see him looking at himself in the mirror. You start to laugh and he truns around and his jaw drops.
-"Haha you look amazayn to!" You said winking at him.
-"Sophie I am not suposed to see you until you walk down the aisle!" Zayn says trying to turn around but could not take his eyes of you.
-"I know but I just needed to see you!" You said while walking closer to him.
-"Fine then...I admit I needed to see you to!" He says beding down for a kiss but you pull back and say " No for that you'll have to wait until we are married!" You wink at him then walk out of the room.

One hour later you start to walk down the aisle holding your fathers arm and seing Zayn's jaw drop for the second time as he is still amazed by you. Once at the end of the aisle you and Zayn look into each others eyes durng the whole ceremony not looking anywhere else . Thats when you knew for sure that you would be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment