Sunday, May 13, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 2

Imagine- You and Louis have ben dating for about 3 years and a half and lived together but he was on tour. You where missing him like crazy even if you skyped and talked eveyrday. One night when Liam was doing a twitcam, so Louis came and did the twitcam with him knowing you would be watching. Since the boys where going out, and Louis loved partying, he said before he left "I just wanted to say I love you Clhoe!" wiking and blowing you a kiss. After Louis left Laim said   "Clhoe his a real keeper! Your all he talks about all day and it sometimes get anoying." He says laughing. You on your end of the line, you were smilling and laughing a bit. 
The next day, One Direction had an interview, and right before they where going to go on air, Louis calls you up.
-"Hey babe!" He says
-"Louis! Heyy! I miss you so much! when are you comming home!?" You say trying hard not to go crazy..
-"Only a few more weeks and I'm back home! I just wanted to tell you I miss you and love you!" Louis says. 
-"Well I love you to boobear! I can't wait to see you! But whats rong I can tell somethings rong!?" You say a bit more concerned.
-"Nothing it's just that I want to ask you something but I need to ask it to you face to face." He say brigning his tone down.
-"Hey it's only a few more week Louis! You'll be back soon!" You say trying to chear him up
-"That's why I love you! Anyways I love you and I wish I could stay on the phone with you all day but I have to go the interview is starting soon." He says with a sort of sad.


*The interview starts*
-"Welcome One Direction!" The host says. The boys walk on stage and sit down.
The inteview goes on for a while until the host says:
-"So before the show... we overheard Louis on the phone with his girl!" Louis quickly turns his head towards the host. " So Louis! How long have you ben together?"
-"For 3 years and a half." He says proudly.
-"So before the show when you called her we heard you saying that you had something to ask her..." The host says.
-"Humm it's not really something I can say on TV..." Louis says a bit shy.
-"I was hopping for you to say that...!" The Host says signaling you to come on stage. Louis quickly stands up and runs towards you kissing you and huging you.
-"So Louis do you think you can tell us now!?" The host say.
-"Humm well I don't know..." He says looking down on the ground but then back up at you. The next thing you know, he is on one knee pulling out a diamong ring from his pocket. The whole croud is shocked and doesin't say a word. Tears of joy roll down your face while you put out your hand slowly saying yes.Louis puts the ring on your finger then stands up and kisses you saying " You've just made me the happiest man on earth." You could see the host shocked at what just happened and the rest of the boys all standing up and saying "Congrats you 2!" You spend the rest of the show sitting next to Louis.

3 comments:

  1. I have a question how did she put it on when she wasn't there lol but good job reading them can you make me one of nail and me my name is grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. no she comes to the interview. It was a suprise visit that they arranged for Louis.

    ReplyDelete