Saturday, May 19, 2012

Naill Horan Imagine 3

Imagine- You and Niall were best friends since kinder garden, and in middle school you were always together but when you got to high school, Niall became the popular guy and you well you were still your not that popular and stayed in your gang but Niall would always find a way to eat lunch with you or hang with you. You secretly loved your best friend and never tought he would love you since he could have any girl in the whole school. Prom was comming up and as you tought you did not have a date, so Niall came up to you and asked if you wanted to go to prom with him. He said no one had asked him and you had a hard time beleiving it but you went along with it anyways. You went shopping for your prom dress alone because all your friends were busy, you had tried on many dresses but you tought you looked ugly in all of them until you tried on the dress that you were looking for, you walked out to look at yourself in the mirror when you feel 2 hands around your waist and see Niall reflection in the mirror.
-"This is the dress your wearing to prom" He wispers into your ears. 
-"I think you just might be right Niall." You smile at him. "What are you doing here anyways?"
-"Well I heard you were comming here and I wanted to help you pick out the perfect dress." Niall says but you can feel he's lying.
-"Niall...Your lying right now I can tell!" You turn around and put your hands on his chest while he was still holding your waist. Niall looks down at the ground and back up at you.
-"Ok you got me...I just wanted to see your beautiful face that's all... comon get changed and by this dress already!" He says at first in a low voice then in a more entusiastic. So he let you go and you put your normal clothes back on and go and pay for the dress. You then ask Niall
-"Are you sure you want to stay for so shoe shopping with me?" You ask to make sure.
-"I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you." You get buterflyes all over your stomac, it was the first time he ever said something as nice as that to you. You spent the rest of the day together.
A few weeks later it was prom, you were so exicted to be going with Niall. Niall was going to pick you up at your house. A few minutes after finishing everything up cheking your make up and fixing your dress up one last time then puting on your shoes, the door bell rings and your dad call's you. You walk down the stairs and Niall's jaw drops.
-"Wow!" Is all Niall can manage to say.
-"Well I can say you did pretty good yourself." You say to break the silence. 
-"I know your favorite color is blue so I got you this corsage..." He said pulling it out and puting it around your rist. It matched perfeclty with what you were wearing (A beautiful black dress in nice silver heels). After your mom and dad took many almost seeming endless pictures, you both finaly left for prom. 
The night was going amazing, you had took your pictures and all and were dancing on the dance floor when sundenly a slow song starts to play (truly madly deeply-savage garden). Niall puts his hands around your waist so you put your arms around his neck and dance. Your head was laid down on his shoulder. Niall pull's you back a little and you lift your head up. Niall stares deeply into your eyes and then bends down and kisses you. He slowly pulls back and says
-"I love you Anne, I can't hold it back anymore, I've loved you since we started high school but we sort of went our seperate ways and I never really got the chance to tell you... I sort of lied to...Many girls asked me if i wanted to go to prom with them but I turned them all down... because I wanted to ask you but I was to shy to so when I heard you did not have a date I finaly came up with that lie and asked you." You stare into his beautiful bleu eyes and can't beleive what your hearing.
-"I...I...I love you to Niall for as long as I can remember..."You finally manege to say.
-"So there just one thing on my mind left to ask you...Will you be my girlfriend?" Niall says shily while fiding his way to your hand.
-"It would be my pleasure" You say and before you could do anything else you were kissing again.

2 comments: