Saturday, May 12, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 1

Imagine- You and Louis have ben dating for almost 2 months soon but Louis had kept you under the radar so no one knew about you to, and you were getting mad that he did not want to show you to the world. So one night while you where ate his house you got in a BIG figth.
-"WHY LOUIS!! It has ben 2 months and you are still keeping me well us a secret!" You said screaming while starting to tear up.
-"I DON'T KNOW! I don't how to explain it! I just... I just..." He said while looking down hesitating with his words.
-"You know what! For me, you not showing everyone that we are together just makes me think that you don't want an us!" You said while getting your things. "I think that it would be better if we broke up!" You said screaming and walking out of the door.
-"No!! WAIT! Michelle!! PLEASE" Louis said but it was to late you had already left. 
That night Louis had tried to call you text you but you would not anwser so you just turned off your phone. The next day you woke up and left for school. You had not gotten much spleep since you where crying almost all night. The morning went by real slow and when lunch arrived you where outside eating with you friends when you hear a familliar voice. You could see all your friends going crazy but did not know why. So you turn around and you see Louis stading right behind you.
-"Louis! What are you doing here!?!" You said with a confused face.
-"Well you told me last night that you wanted me to show to the world "us"...so thats what I'm gonna do." He said while winking at you, taking you by the waiste and kissing you in front of almost your whole school. After he pulled back he whispered in your ear "Happy 2 months!" and pulled you closer again for another kiss. You could feel everyone looking at you and all you friends wondering what was going on and in some way Louis felt it to. So he pulled  back from the kissed looked at your friends and said "mind if I steal her for the rest of the day...I want to show the world my beautiful amazing girlfriend!" He winked at your friends grabbed your hand and your stuff and left. Later on that afternoon you guys where walking hand in hand and kissing. The paparazzi had caught you while kissing and you where pulling back when Louis said "no no! I want to show the world my beautiful girlfriend!" So he finished the kissed then turned to the paparazzi and said "This is my girlfriend!" And kissed you cheek took your hand you ran off with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment