Monday, May 21, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 3

Imagine-You and Louis were best friends since you can remenber, and you would always be together. You knew all the boys and you had a crush on Harry, they all knew about it scept Harry of course. One night you went clubing with the boys. You found the boys in front of the club waiting for you.
-"Hey Louis!...Hey guys!" You say remembering after hugging Louis.
-"Hey! What's that! I don't get a hug!?" Harry says. So you walk up to him and hug him. You guys huged and then walked into the club. You walked in the club with Louis but a few seconds later him and the rest of the boys left you and Harry together alone. 
-"Soo...." Harry says. You could feel it was sort of akward becasue you were never really alone together.
-"You want to dance...?" Harry finaly says.
-"No! I can't dance!" You say trying to stay in place while Harry was trying to pull you towards the dance floor.
-"Comming from the girl who takes dance lessons!" Harry says trying to prove a point. You roll your eyes and he pulls you to the dance floor. Harry took you by the waist and started to dirty dance. A few minutes later you could feel the rest of the boys staring at you to and saying things to each other but decided to not mind and enjoy this moment. You and Harry dance for a really long time until he turned you around and asked if you wanted to get a drink. 
*The Next Morning*
-"What the Fuck!?" You muther to yourself. You were in a bed naked with a naked Harry by your side in a room somewhere and your head was pounding so hard. You get up puting on Harry's shirt to go to the bathroom to get a glass of water and then go back in bed because your head was hurting to much. You try to fall asleep again but can't, your woundering what happened last night. A few minutes later Harry turns to you and puts his arms around you and says
-"Good morning beautiful!" You groan because your head was hurting so much and the slightes noise hurt. 
-"What happened last night?" You try to ask Harry.
-"Well after we danced we went a got a few drinks. You drank quite a bit and then after that even I am not to sure what happened but maybe one kiss will bring it back..." So Harry brings you closer and kisses you. And as if it was magic everything comes back to you. After having a couple to many drinks with Harry you went back on the dance floor and after a while countinued kissing. So you decided to go back to his place and well the rest is self explanitory...
-"Holy crap!" You almost shout. "I'm so sorry Harry I think I drank way to much last night..."
-"I know you did...So did I but I am actually glad I drank to much..." Harry says with a lower voice.
-"Ho and why would you be glad to have a hangover?!" You ask him.
-"Well because drunk Harry was able to do something that sober Harry has ben wanting to do for years now..." You look into his eyes kind of confused and Harry sees it.
-"Well for years now...I've ben wanting to tell you something...I...I...I love you Noemy...The boys told me that you liked me to a few weeks ago but I was not sure if they were saying the truth or lying so I did not do anything about it..."
-"Wait WHAT!! The boys told you I like you! I'm so gonna kill them! They promessed me not to tell you!" You shout to yourself.
-"Wait! They were telling me the truht!? You do like me?" Harry says more happy then before.
-"Humm well yeah.. I really like you Harry and even tough I have a really big head acke right now I'm glad that I was able to do what I did last night." You say kind of happy.
-"I really like you to...and by the way" Harry says going to whisper into your ear " You are really good in bed..." And you start to laugh but quiclky stop becasue of your head. 
-"Soo humm... will you be my girlfriend? I mean only if you want to..." Harry says a bit more serious.
-"What type of question is that?! Of cousre I will." You say smilling really big. And Harry smiles and bends in to kiss you when the door opens and all the boys comme in waking you up and screaming. Wich makes you and Harry lie back in bed grabing your head because they were making so much noise.
-"FINALLY! Harry you had the talk with her! You see we were not lying." Liam says.
-"Argg seriously guys! You all know I am naked at the moment..." And you look at the boys and say " I am sort of half naked to you know..." They start to laugh and say
-"Fine then Harry we will leave you with your girlfirend but don't do anything stupid" And they all leave. After they shut the door Haryy gets close to you again and says
-"So where were we..." And he bends down and kisses you. You spend the whole morning cudling and kissing nothing more...

No comments:

Post a Comment