Friday, May 11, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 1

You and Harry have ben dating for 3 years tomorow, you both lived together and everything was going amazing! You can still remember they day you met him.
*Flash Back*
-"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You say right after droping your coffe all over his shirt.
-"Na it's all good beautiful." He says smiling at you
-"No it's not alright! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?!" You say with a concerned face.
-"Well... There is one thing that could make it all beter...you could give me your number and name and I can take you out for coffe sometime." He says while taking out his phone.
-"I'd love to get coffe with you sometime my name is Elisabeth by the way." As you takes his phone to put in your number.
-"Cool, and I'm Harry. I'll call you later." He says and winks then walks away.
*Flashback Finiched*
-"Good morning beautiful! Happy 3 years anniversary!" He says as he looks into your brown eyes shining because of the sun.
-"Good morning Hazza! Happy 3 years anniverasry to you to!" You say while staring deeply into his beautifull green eyes.
-"Hey....umm I mnow it's our anniversary and all but...humm I have to go at work with the rest or the boys...I'm sorry!" He says with a sad face.
-"What! Really on our anniversary!!! HARRY!" You said while standing up and gettin out of bed.
-"Babe I'm soo sorry! I tried to clear everything but I couldin't." You said while gettin up and trying to hug you but you refused. You got dressed and grabed you're car keys and left the house.Harry stood in place looking really sad but he took his things ate brekfast and left for the boys. It was about 7:30pm when you finally went back home. You called  Harry but he did not awnser so you grabed some food and went on the couch and watched some TV. A half hour later your best friend Anne texted you. She told you to get dressed nice she was briging you out to a club. So you took a shower and put on a beautiful  short red dress with some nice black heels. 30 minutes later your friend knocked on you door and you grabed you phone and keys and left the house. A few minutes after leaving you realized you werent going towards a club so you asked your best friend " Anne.. where are we going...?" . 
-"Ho Elisabeth I just want to show you something."
A few miutes later you arrived at a beach and you realized it was the beach where you and harry had your first date. 
-"Ok Elisabeth we are here comon I want to show you something!"
So you bith got out of the car you took of your heels because you could not walk in heels in the sand and after a few minutes of walking you se a light up path with cadles and at the end was Harry in a tux with the rest of the boys behind him. Your best friend leaned over to you and said "Suprise!". You walked down the light up path to meet Harry who grabed you by the waist and said:
-"I'm sorry for this morning! I had to find a way to get away from you for the day to get all of this ready." He said while briging you in for a kiss. He puled back from the kiss and turned around to the boys and they started to sing One Thing. At the end of there preformence Harry bent down on one knee and said:
-"Can you make me the happiest man in the whole universe and marry me?"
You slowly started to cry while puting your hand out and saying "I do!" 
Harry takes the ring out and puts it on your finger and then you jump into his arms and kiss him. You both laugh and sit down on the covert and eat then watch the stars and sleep out in the moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment