Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Liam Payne Imagine 4

Imagine- You and Liam were married and had a baby girl of only a few months old. Liam was able to be there during the delivery but was hardly there during the whole pregnancy and left a month later after you gave birth. The day before he was about to leave you had a big argument with Liam.
-"Liam! don't you realize that you were never there to help me while I was pregnant! My family and friends were the one taking care of me when it is usally suposed to be you!" You shout not to loud to not wake up little Daisy.
-"Jenny! You know that my jobs makes me travel around the world and leave the one's I love so much behind me for so long!" Liam says with a tear rolling down his cheek.
-"Yeah well did you not realize that you were not even there for my oltrasound! Usually I would of called you up and I tried but you did not answer!" You screamed this time. 
-"Honey! I did not know that I tought you were keeping it a secret i tought you wanted it to be a suprise!" Liam says trying to calm you down. This fight had went on for the whole night until you shout.
-"You know what Liam! You are so absent in life that i feel that you wont even be here to help me raise her! Some times I wounder why I fell for you in the first place! I just think that Me and Daisy wont be able to handle all of this! I think it's best for us to divorce and for you to get your stuff and leave now!" You shout crying your heart out. Liam looks at you with tears in his eyes in disbeleaf at what you just said. So he grabded his keys and lef the house. The next day Liam was not home and his bags were gone. You asumed he had left on tour again. Later on that day you call your best friend to tell her what happened. So she came over and spent the next few days with you. The rest of the week went by slowly but at least you had Daisy to keep Liam out of your mind. It was friday night and you had had no sign of Liam. It was getting late and Daisy was already sleeping so you go to bed. Once you closed your eyes,  you hear rocks on your window. So you walk up to your window and opend it before you can say a word Liam sings.
-"I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
And I can see 
The perfect sky is Torn
You're a little late
I'm Already torn..." You could see thru the dim light that Liam was crying.
-"Babe I can't live without you! This past week on tour has ben the worst week ever... I could not get in that plane yesterday...I had to see your beautiful face to try to make things right before I leave you tonight..." You shut your window and run downstairs. You unlock the door and run into Liam's arms.
-"Babe I love you! Please I don't want to divorce... I know that I have not ben present much but I will try to be there as much as I can." Liam says
-"Honey! I don't even know why I said what I said the other night... I was just mad! My life without you is nothing. I love you to much to loose you. And I should of not ben that mean towards you the other day. I know how hard it is for you with your job and all..." You let him go and look down to the ground. "...but it just makes me sad that you never asked me to go on tour with you...You know that I love to prefome dance and all but I never really got the chance" Liam takes your hands
-"I'm so sorry it's just because I did not think actually I havent tought much lately but honey I love you..." he grabs you closer and kisses you.
A few month later Liam call's you up with a dancong job on stage with him so you and Daisy pack up and leave to meet him and finally your long time dream comes true. 
At the end of your preformance Liam grabs you by the waiste and says to the world.
-"I love this girl! And I do not want to loose her" And he kisses you.

2 comments: