Friday, May 18, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 2

Imagine- You and Harry were not that close the only reason you knew him was because of Louis. You did not really like Harry because you thought he would steal all the solos but the main reason why you hated him was because you loved him. One night you went over to Louis for a sleepover and the rest of the boys were going to be there. You only packed a few things since most of your stuff were at Louis house. So you grabed your purse looked the door and left. A few minutes later you were opening the door to Louis house, and as you walk in you hear the boys.
-"Louis! Why does she hate me! What have I done to her?" Harry asks begin Louis.(Louis was the only one who knew of your crush on Harry).
-"I don't know. She just is different in a good way. But I think she said that she was mad at you and Liam for always taking all the solos." Louis says in a calm voice.
-"Wait because of that! That's not a reason!" Harry says frustrated.
-"Why does it matter so much to you?" Louis asks confused a bit.
-"Dude everytime I try to go and talk to her she turns around and does something else. The only reason I'm wondering what I did to her is because I love her!" Harry almost screams. (You were in de door way but everyone had their backs turned around so they did not se you.) Once you heard what Harry said, you dropped your keys on the ground adn stood there your mouth wide open. Harry quickly turns around and stoped moving and looked at you not knowing what to do. Finally you pick up your keys and go in the kitchen because you did not know what to do.
-"Megan..." Louis said while walking in the kitchen.
-"Louis I'm not crying I'm alright I just don't know what to do right now." You tell Louis because you could feel that he was concerned.
-"Well for one thing you should be happy! Harry just admited well maybe not to your face that he loves you and that awsom because you love him to! So this fake hate on him  can stop!" Louis says and it makes you smile but you did not know that Harry was listening to your conversation. You see him in the door way and Louis says
-"You guys should talk..."and he walks away.
-"Humm yeah I think we do" Harry says smilling.
-"Look before you say anything, I want to tell you I'm sorry for hating on you and being mean. The only reason I was doing that was because I love you and I tought that you would never love me so I was mean towards you because then I would not have to go thru the pain of speeking to you." You say looking down at the ground.
-"Hey I don't care about that because i just found out that my hudge long time crush likes me back! Now please I can't keep myself from kissing you right now so may I?!" Harry says getting closer to you.
-"Of Course!" You say in a calm voice bending in for a kiss. You kissed for a few minutes before the boys calls you guys saying "are you guys comming we are starting the movie!?!" So Harry took you by the hands kissed you one last time then you went into the livingroom. You sat on the couch and cuddled up. You finally fell asleep in his arms and as the movie ended and you were asleep the boys startd to speek.
-"So whats happening?"Zayn asked.
-"I don't want to call her my girlfriend yet... I want to take her on a real date before we can call each other boyfriend and girlfriend." When he said that it made you smile and Harry saw you so he laughed a bit then kissed your forhead and stroke your hair. The boys spoke a while longer and finally they fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment