Saturday, May 12, 2012

Liam Payne Imagine 1

Imagine- You were best friends with Harry and since he was in the band he took you every where but since you had met Liam you've had a hudge crush on him. So one day Harry invited you on a cruise with the rest of the boys even thought Harry knew you had a fear of boats/water but Harry insisted so you went on the cruise with them. During the whole cruise the boys where jumping in the water and runing around the boat but you would stay on deck sitting on a chair watching the boys fool around.After a while Liam walks up to you ( he knew about your fear) and says:
-"Hey come in the water! It's boring without you!" He says puting his hand out towards you.
-"No! I am not getting in the water I'm already freaked out by just being on the boat." You said. So Liam walked away with a sad face. You wanted to go with him but your fear was to big so you just feel asleep in the sun to get a tan. After a few minutes you feel asleep. While you where sleeping Harry Zayn and Louis had "kidnapped" you and thru you in the water. You started to scream because you where freeing out in the water and there was nothing to hold on to.
-"Guys! What the hell where you thinking you know that she has a fear of water! " Liam screams to the other boys.
-"Ha ha why don't you just go save your princess in destress already!" Zayn said while pushing him towards the water.
-"Fine I think I will!" Liam said pissed of at the boys. He took of his shirt, dove in the water and went and get you.
-"Hey Jessica... are you ok!?" Liam said with a concerned face.
-"No" you said graboing on to him " I'm seriously freeking out right now!"  so Liam grabed you tight and brought you back to the boat. Once back on the boat he had got you a covert and cuddled up to you until you warmed up.
-"Aww look at the 2 lovebirds." Louis says.
-"Yeah I know!" Harry says and winked at you. Liam turned around took your hand and brought you to the other end of the boat.you went up to the railing with him and just stood there in silence when Liam turns to you and says:
-"I don't know if it was obvious enough...but umm... Jessica I like you...but I mean I like you more than a friend..." Liam looked into your eyes then down on the ground.
-"Ha ha I think the real question was... was I obvious enough! I really like you to Liam..." You said blushing and looking down on the ground. Liam took your chin up with his thumb and kissed you. Just as you were kissing, Niall walks in and scream " Hey Lads!! HE FINALLY TOLD HER!" And in three seconds they where all staring at you tow. So liam took you hand and brought you somewhere more private and said "Can I have the honor of calling you my girlfriend?" You looked into his eyes and kissed him. Liam looked at you and said "Is that a yes...?" You look down then back into his eyes and say "Well of course it is!" And Liam brings you in closer and kisses you again.

2 comments: