Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 9

Imagine-
-"What time is it?" I say finishing up the last Harry Potter movie.
-"About 9pm" Louis reply's taking his arm off my sholders. We were cuddled up watching the movie and did not even realize the position we were in until the last Harry Potter ended.
-"Are you ready to tell me what's up?" Louis asks looking at me in the eyes.
-"Hum...ye-" I start to say but the door bell rings.
-"Go get it, you can tell me later." Louis says with a half smile. I get up and go to the door. I open it and see Harry.
-"Ha-Harry..." I stutter.
-"Look hear me out!" He says grabbing my arms.

*Harry's POV*
I arrive at her house and ring the door bell. I grab myself to the door frame because I was feeling dizy.
-"Ha-Harry..."She stutters in shock.
-"Look hear me out!" I say grabbing myself to her arms because I was feeling really dizy.
-"Fine you have 2 minutes."
-"I was being stupid and a jerk! How could I ever think that leaving for about 8 years then come back and think everything is the same! You've changed and so have I, the only thing that hase not changed are my feelings for you. I want to fix things with you and I'd like to try doing it now! Give me chance and let me bring you out for tea this week-end. Just to catch up from all that lost time we have."
-"Harry..." She says shaking her arms to make me let go, and I loos my step and almost fall. "I'll go out to tea with you, but it's only a outing as friends. Nothing more."
-"I promise I'll make it up to you!" I say trying to grab on to something but loose foot and fall.
-"Are you ok Hazz?"
-"Yeah I'm feeling kind of dizy, can I get a glass of water and just sit down for a while."
-"Sure" I say helping him up and getting a glass of water. "Here you go Hazza." I say giving him the glass and siting down next to him.
-"I'm going to get home... You'll tell me later what happened." Louis says getting up and leaving. I give him a goodbye hug and sit back down next to Harry.
-"I am really sorry...I never wanted to cause you any harm..."
-"Stop apoligizing Harold..."
-"But I can't lie...being away from you all theise years have killed me because I had to leave the love of my life behind."
-"The love of your life...is that not just a litle exagiration...we were only like 6..."
-"It's not an exagiration..."
-"You really feel that way for me don't you..."
-"It's not even an exagiration."
-"I don't know what to say...I'm kind of shocked..."
-"Kiss me."
-"That's kind of straight forward don't you think..."
-"Don't tell me that you don't have feelings fro me."
-"I can't say that I don't..."

-"Then kiss me." I say and press my lips against her. I am litteraly melting on the inside, I feel the magic, the fireworks everything.
-"Please Vivy, be my girlfirend...you have no idea how long I've ben waiting."
-"Yes..."
-"You can't deny it anymore yo-" I start to say without thinking. 
-"Calm down Harold...I said yes..." She giggles. "But only, let's just keep it a secret for just a while."
-"Anything for you." I say puting my hand on her soft cheeck and kissing her again.

*THE END*
*I'll start writing part 2 of Heart to Heart, Face to Face. Tonight! :) Hoped you liked this imagine as much as I loved writing it! :D ~Write soon -xx-*

1 comment: