Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Heart to Heart, Face to Face (Kayla) Part 2

Imagine- 
It started about 5 months ago. I was walking in the gym after school hours...I was going to get a bag that I forgot in the locker. So anyways I walked into the gym and found Harry trashing the place.
-"What are you doing?" I say with a blank expression.
-"Look who is here to join me! Freaky Kay."
-"Hey look it's Harry douche!"
-"Nice outfit can't beleive your parents let you dress like that." (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_30/set?id=60730550)
-"Anyways I wont stay longer. I just want to grab my purse I left in the locker." I say and start to walk to the locker room. I walk out of the lockers and see that Harry is still at doing his prank. I sigh and make my way to the door.
-"Stop there missy!" The principle says walking into the gym as I'm about to walk out. I take my hands off the handle and turn around.
-"You to mister! Both of you in my office now!" He shouts walking out of the gym and making his way to his office.
-"Look what you just did!" He shouts.
-"ME! All I did was come and get my bag!"
-"Yes you! He must of saw you walk in and came and see!"
-"God just go to the principals office with me. He did call for both of us." I say sighing and walking out of the gym. We both arrive at the principals office at the same time.
-"From you Kayle Dooley! This is a suprise! From you Harold Styles. It's not much big suprise. "
-"But sir! I did not do any of this!"
-"I caught you both in the gymnasium passed class hours. I don't care what you guys say! Both of you detention for 6 weeks and every day after school for 2 weeks!"
-"But!" I say
-"No buts!" He snaps
-"Harry! Tell him that I did none of this!" I beg Harry.
-"She was part of my skeem" Harry says hiding his smirk. I give him a dead look and the principal dismisses us.
-"This is all your fault!" I shout at Harry walking out of school.

The weeks went by and all the time we would snap at each other and fight. I guess we can say that's love. But we just did not know it yet. This week was our last week of detention and after that I would be free. 
-"May Kayla Dooley and Harold Styles report to the principals office please." I hear over the intercom during my math class. Everyone turns and stares at me as if I killed someone. I grab my things and put them in my bag. I get up and walk slowly out the door.  I walk into the office and Harry was already there. I walk in and sit down next him.
-"You both may think that your service time is over, and well yes it is. Tonight there is a freshman dance. It ends at around 10 pm. You two are both going to clean up the gym after the dance ALONE. Since it's Friday and you both don't go to bed until 1 am this will not do anything. And if you dare miss it you will get the rest of the year in detention and will have to clean the whole school every friday after school! Understood!?" He says.
-"Yes..." Harry and I mumble.
-"You are both dismissed." He says waiving us off, as the bell rings.
-"See you tonight." He says walking off with a develish smirk.

*10 pm ish*
-"Good both of you are here! Now all you need is  over there in the corner, now here are the keys to put all of this back in the janitors room. This place has to be spotless by tomorow morning." He says tossin me the keys. "Get to work!" He says walking away. 
-"Hey! You are actually dressed like a normal person!" Harry says laughing. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60740947)  
-"Ha Ha Ha!" I say rolling my eyes. I throw my bag in a corner and grab my ipod. I put my earphones in my ears and put my music up to the max. 
DNA from Little Mix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UApkru34g4I) starts to play and as a reflex, I start to dance while cleaning everything up. The thing is that I don't realize Harry was staring me down.
-"WHAT?" I shout once I realize he is staring at me. I take my earphones out once he starts to talk.
-"Nothing, it's just for the past half hour I have ben watching you dance."
-"You're not even helping me clean! You know it's your fault that we are stuck here! You should be doing this alone."
-"I am helping, but it's just I never knew you danced!"
-"Well now you know, I do hip hop! Get to work I don't want to leave here at midnight!" I say putting my earphones back in. Another half hour passes and I realize that Harry is staring at me again.
-"God can you stop looking at me!"
-"Here let's have some fun!" He says grabbing my ipod and putting it on speaker.
-"I am NOT dancing with you!"
-"Why not you have danced alone for the pass hour!"
-"Look I'm finishing my half of the gym and then leave." I pout grabing my broom and continue cleaning up. All I see at one point is him dancing around like a fool.
-"I'm done." I say grabbing my ipod and bag.
-"Where do you think your going!" He says running towards me and blocking my way.
-"Home! Let me go Harry!"
-"No! Because you forgot your bag that day I got caught! You are finishing this with me!" He says passing me my broom. 
-"My FAULT!" You better be kiding me! If anything this is all you fault!" I shout walking off to continue cleaning.
-"My fault!" He says running towards me and grabbing my arm.
-"Let me go Harry!"
-"I did you a favor!"
-"A FAVOR! YOU made me get detention for something I did not do!" I shout.
-"YES! A favor!"
-"You better be kidding me!" I laugh rolling my eyes.
-"Just get to work!" He says letting me go.
-"I will!" I shout then mumble "Stupid ass".
-"What did you just say!"
-"Nothing" I smirk.
-"You're stuck with me tonight! So get used to it."
-"What do you meen I'm stuck with you tonight! I'm leaving you once we are done!"
-"That's what I meant!" He says rolling his eyes and grabs his broom again.
*ONE HOUR LATER*
-"I'm done! Bye." I say exhausted. I grab my bag and make my way to the door. I go to open it but it does not want to. I yank it around but it wont opend.
-"Great! Now I'm really stuck with you!" I pout/
-"That's really nice!" He replie's. I throw my bag on the floor again and sit down in the bleachers. "This is all your fault! How many times do I have to say that! I'm blaming all this on you! Now I'm stuck with a douche for the whole night!"
-"I never planed to be stuck with you!" He says and a free for all fight blows off. I get up and go up to him and throw around bitch talking and this fight just has like no end. 
-"All you care about is you, you, and you! You never pay any attention to anybody else!" I shout at him, and I have no idea why he jumps foward and his lips press against mine. You know how you're supposed to feel sparks or magic or what so ever...well I felt everything! My heart was melting, I felt my knees get week, and a party of fireworks in my stomac. I woundered if he felt the same way. 
-"Oh god." He says pulling back and putting his arms over his head.
-"Don't act like this! I have to remember YOU are the one who kissed ME!"
-"I know! And I take full responsibility for it."
-"Then why oh god!" I say confused.
-"Because I think I might actually like you! Like really really like you." He says burying his face in his hands. I shily turn red and stand there speachless.
-"Well say something at least!" He sort of shouts.
-"I...I...I don't know what to say...I never realized it until you kissed me...I think I actually felt something..."
-"So you are telling me you feel the same way?''
-"I think so..." I say turning bright red.
-"Well this might be a problem..."
-"Why?"
-"Because dating you...it will ruin my reputation..."
-"Dating me...we never made anything official..."
-"Well I'd like to..." He say shily.
-"Are YOU asking ME to be your girlfriend?"
-"I think so..." He say siting down next to me.
-"Well your answer is yes."
-"But I can't put in jepordy my reputation..."

-"Why don't we keep this our secret...So tomorow we will act like none of this happened...but only act like we are dating when we are alone...so we are dating in secret."
-"I thinks thats a great Idea!" He say grabing my hand sliding his finger betwen mine, as I lay my head on his sholder.
-"Harry I've got a question...where are we sleeping?"
-"Well they have matresses in here and for blankets we can use my jacket." He says and arranges something.

Anyways thats how we started dating... He took me on a private little date on the beach one week-end. He took me there for our kind of two months thing. His family had a beach house and lented it to us. We could not let go of one another. One night, it started out by us cuddling on the couch watching a movie, it was kind of boring so Harry started having fun and giving me rugh kisses on the neck, that slowly went up to my lips. Our kiss started soft and passionate but got rugher and rugher by the second, one thing led to another and we ended up in his bed...I know it sound wrong at my age...16...but it was so right I had a feeling things would last. Everything was perfect, well sort of, until we arrive to the present day...Halloween night.

*Give me feedback! Please! Hope you like it so far!*

No comments:

Post a Comment