Thursday, October 18, 2012

Heart to Heart, Face to Face (Kayla) Part 5

Imagine-

*Two weeks later*
-"Fuck..." I say to myself as I pace around in the bathroom. I keep on looking at the stick hoping it would say negative. I look at the pregnancy test one last time and realize it wont change, it's positive... I was sixteen! I was not ready for a child! And at that moment another thing poped into my mind. HARRY!  How will I tell him...do I have to!? Maybe he wont realize? 
-"Of course he will realize! And so will my parents and sister!" I mutter to myself
-"FUCK!" I say again.
What will my say when I tell them! Or what will my sister say!? More important what will Harry do! 
At that moment an idea poped into my mind. I'll abort! Yeah thats a perfect Idea! I wont have to tell Harry! I'll just act as if nothing is going on and avoid Harry! Yeah! 
-"Yeah! That will work!" I say to myself. I hide the stick and walk out of the bathroom and go to bed.

*HARRY's POV*
*The week en of the party*
-"Kay...la!" I say catching my breath. "You...Are...A...mazing!" I shout between the breathing. 
First let's go back to what happened before.
I was downstairs at the door paying the pizz we had ordered for the party. I walk to the kitchen and drop the pizza on the counter. As I turn around I see her beautiful face. She looked so amazing! Her long perfect legs on those flashing red heels made her look amazing, and that brilliant red lipstick just made me want to kiss her so bad. (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_32/set?id=60792147) I swallow and hold up my urge to jump on her and kiss her.
-"I'm speachless." I whisper letting my breath out.
-"Do I look that bad?" She say biting her lip nervously. Damn she made me sweat. She looked so hot when she did that, I grab the counter to keep myself from falling at her beauty.
-"It's just I have no words to describe how beautiful you look right now." I say going ther her and wraping my arms around my waist. I bend in for a soft kiss. We are inches away I feel her breathing and I can resist it anymore I'm going to lay my lips on hers but she speaks up.
-"You'll need to work a little harder Styles." She says turning around and walking away. I can't help myself to not stare at he fine body.
It was 9pm and people where starting to arrive. The music was loud and everyone was walking around with drinks in their hand.
At  midnight everyone was here. Actually everyone and many more people. I did not even know half of the people that were ar my house. But I did not really care. I had drank about 5 bottles of beer and was even crazier then before. I was dancing with Kayla, breathing down her neck. She had only drank 2 bottles but took a few shooters so she was drunker than me. I slowly start to kiss her neck giving her a sign that I want some. She let's me slide my hands down her back to her ass while kissing her harder and harder. She finds her way to my lips. She whispers something into my ear and I grab her hand and bring her up to my room.
*A while Later
-"Kay...la!" I say catching my breath. "You...Are...A...mazing!" I shout between the breathing. 
-"You...to..." She says catching her breath to. She lays her head on my chest and I kiss her forhead. I watch her fall asleep as I play with her haur and slowly I fall asleep to.

*Two weeks later*
*Harry's POV*
-"Hey baby!" I say walking up to her and kissing her.
-"Hey...bye I have to go." She say kissing my cheeck giving me a weak smile and walking away.
The whole week went by and I felt as if she was ignoring me. Everytime I came up to her she would leave as fast as possible.
*Friday*
-"Kayla! Wait up!" I shout running after her.
-"Yep." She say and I could feel something was up as she faked me a smile.
-"Can we talk?" I ask grabing her hand.

*Kayla's POV*
-"Can we talk?" He asks grabing my hand, as I faked my smile. He brought me to the the spot I would hang out alone usually. It was on the other side of the football field and not many people go there.
-"Why are you avoiding me?"
-"What do you mean?" I say trying ot act as if I did not know what he was talking about.
-"You know what I mean! You have ben avoiding me! I would look for you all around school, and when I would find you, you would always leave almost right away. You avoided me so much you knw what my friends said!"
-"What have they ben saying?"
-"Have you and Kayla broke up! You guys are always together and it's kind of getting anoying! They say we can't keep our hands off each other! Anyways, why are you avoinding me?" He says
-"Avoiding you! Pff! Harry! Not at all."
-"Stop lying to me!" He insists. I turn around on my heels woundering if I should tell him or not.
-"Tell me!" He says again a bit louder. I try to keep my glare away from him since I don't want to tell him I was, you know, pregnant.
-"TELL ME WHY!" He now shouts grabing my arms and forcing me to look at him.
-"I'm pregnant" I whisper.
-"What?" He say with a questioned face.
-"I'm pregnant..." I whisper again.
-"Since when? It can't be the night of the party! I used one!"
-"That's not when it happened..." I say looking at the ground.
-"Don't tell me you slept with someone else!" He practicaly shouts.
-"NO! God no! Harry...Thursday...the night we arrived...don't tell me you already forgot!?"
-"Oh no I did not forget just oh shit." He says playing around with his curls nervously.

*Don't forget to enter the contest! I am really searching for someone! ~Write soon -xx-*

No comments:

Post a Comment