Friday, October 5, 2012

Heart to Heart, Face to Face (Kayla) Part 1

Imagine-
-"Still dressed up as special as always." He say staring me down. The jock of the school Taylor, was actually taking to me.
-"Special? I dress perfectly fine." (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_26/set?id=60207444#stream_box) I reply in deffence.
-"Well yeah special, just like you."
-"Is that a compliment from teh jock of the school?" I say in suprise.
-"Yeah I guess so, anyways, Im having this halloween party at my place. You should come."
-"Well... I'm not to sure..."  I start.
-"Good! See you on Halloween night party starts at 7pm" He says running back to his friends that are waiting for him.
-"Kaylee right?" He shouts while running.
-"Yep." I say with a nod and smile. I grab my bag from the floor and walk in the other direction.

*A few minutes later*
-"Hey!" I shout as I take off my shoes and walk up to my bedroom. My sister was obviusly already home, she's 19 and finishes earlier.
-"Hey sis!" She say all happy.
-"Hey Emily." I say droping my bag on my bed.
-"Who chose your outfit today an elf?" She says laughing.
-"Ha ha. I was going to tell you something jucy but it seems like you are making fun of my outfit."
-"No I'm not! It's just special! It's not my type."
-"Of course."
-"Comon please tell me Kay!"
-"Fine..." I sigh."The jock of the school, Taylor, spoke to me today. He invited me to his Halloween party. But I don't think I'm going to go, it's not my thing and I will not know anyone."
-"You are going! I have the perfect costume for you!" She says jumping out of her bed almost falling off, and going to her closet. She throws clothes all over the room and all I hear is. "FOUND IT!"
-"Here! I, on the other hand, was actually popular in high school and got invited to party's like this one all the time!" She says showing me the costume.
-"I am NOT wearing that!"
-"Do it for me! I'll stop making fun of how you dress and I'll do your chores for the whole week!"
-"Fine." I pout.
-"The party is friday, since halloween is friday. I'll get you all dressed up nicely and drop you off, you'll just have to go and party!"
-"Whatever." I say putting my earphones over my head and lying down on my bed while grabing my laptop.

*Friday night*
-"You look perfect!" She says looking at me as if I was an art piece. (http://www.polyvore.com/halloween_party/set?id=60331109#stream_box) 
-"I'm only going for about two hours"
-"Yes I know. You'll call me when you're ready to leave." She says as I walk out the door, it was 8pm when I got there only one hour late. I walk into the house all dressed up, the music is loud and people are dancing around. A few people are talking with drinks in there hand. This was all new to me. I was never a popular girl, They found me wierd because of how I dressed but the other day one of the popular guys invited me to this party. I was not really into the whole party thing but, as I got home and told my sister that is 19 years old that I got invited to this party she got up and helped me find an outfit. Anyways let's get back to the party. This house was huge. I'm walking around and nobody seems to notice I'm here. I grab a drink and continue walking around looking for someone I know.
-"Hey! You made it!" The guy who invited me says.
-"Hum yeah."
-"Let me show you around." He says with a smirk and grabbing my hand. He brings me up stairs and we are walking down a hall way kind of crowded. Another guy come up next to him.
-"Can I speek to you?" The other guy say and Taylor let's go of my hand and follows his friend somewhere. I see them talking or more arguing in the corner and he comes back with a smile.He brings me to a room and let's me open the door. As I open up the door people throw water baloons and party strings.
-"I knew this was a bad idea, whatever I'll just leave I did not even want to come to this stupid party anyways." I say and leave. I get out the door as soon as posible and go to the nearest parc. I sit down on the bench and whipe away my tears.
-"I know I messed up real bad this time." My boyfriend. Harry Styles. He was part of the football team and was friends with the jock of the team. It's a long story and I'm about to say it to you...

*Tell me what you think so far!* 

3 comments:

  1. It perfect!!! Love it so far thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! keep up with all the good writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it :) Go read part 2 ;) :D

    ReplyDelete