Friday, October 5, 2012

Hey :)!

Sorry for not posting much :S I've had so many exams and plenty of training :P I have a competition this week-end (Wish me luck :S) I'll probably try to work on a few imagines. I'm not done with "A Love Song'' but I'm going to start working on a new imagine that is going to be called 'Heart to heart & Face to Face'. Here is a little glimps of it ;)

-I walk into the house all dressed up, the music is loud and people are dancing around. A few people are talking with drinks in there hand. This was all new to me. I was never a popular girl, They found me wierd because of how I dressed but the other day one of the popular guys invited me to this party. I was not really into the whole party thing but, as I got home and told my sister that is 19 years old that I got invited to this party she got up and helped me find an outfit. Anyways let's get back to the party. This house was huge. I'm walking around and nobody seems to notice I'm here. I grab a drink and continue walking around looking for someone I know.
-"Hey! You made it!" The guy who invited me says.
-"Hum yeah."
-"Let me show you around." He says with a smirk and grabbing my hand. He brings me up stairs and we are walking down a hall way kind of crowded. Another guy come up next to him.
-"Can I speek to you?" The other guy say and he let's go of my hand and follows his friend somewhere. I see them talking or more arguing in the corner and he comes back with a smile.He brings me to a room and let's me open the door. As I open up the door...-

*I'll write part 1 later and part 9 of A love song to ;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment