Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Heart to Heart, Face to Face (Kayla) Part 4

Imagine-
-"Hey love! Ready to go?" I hear Harry say as he walks into my room. Thank god my sister was gone! She would of ben jumping up and down wanting to ask him plenty of questions.
-"Yep! Let me get my shoes and bag and we can go!" I say getting off my bed and running into my bathroom. I garb my black heels and look at myself one more time in front of the mirror. I nod and aproving of what I'm wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61130048).
-"Come here." He says pulling me closer as I'm bedding down to grab my suit case. He goes to settle his lips on mine but I put one finger over his lips and whisper.
-"You'll have to wait until we get to the beach house" I wink seductivly grabbing my bag and walking out.
-"Really! You're going to make me suffer!"
-"Yep!" I wink turning around, blowing him a teasing kiss. He mumbles under his breath and runs over to me, taking my bag and walking down the stairs. He goes out to the car as I leave a note on the fridge. I lock the front door. I turn around and see Harry leened on the car with the door open.
-"You really want that kiss. Don't you." I say walking up to him and he puts he arms on my waist. I bend in closer as if I was going to kiss him.
-"Not yet, not yet." I wink kissing his cheeck, and hopping into the car. I hear him pout as I shut the door and he runs over to the drivers seat. He starts the car and we head off.  I watch out the window as the scenery goes by, I turn to Harry and flash him a small smile.I lay my head back against the window and slowly shut my eyes.

*One hour later*
My eyes flutter open as I feel the car slowing down and coming to a stop.
-"Sleep well beautiful?" Harry winks as I turn my head and whipe my eyes to wake me up.
-"We here?" I say yawning and stretching my arms and legs.
-"Yep!" He smiles getting out of the car and getting the bags out of the trunk. I grab my backpack and hop out of the car. The house looked excatly how I last remembered. It had two big black doors as the front doors. The house had many windows and was all white. It was very modern. I walk into the house and walk around as if it was the first time I came here. I walk into the big open kitchen. It had white marble counters that were so beautiful...anyways I grabbed my Iphone and snaped a pic of the house and posted it on Instagram.

*Epic house! Can't wait to spend a week-end with my amazing boyfriend. Love you babe <3!*


I go upstairs to Harry's room. It looked the same...all clean...The maid must of come by not to long ago. The house contained a bedroom for his sister Gemma, and a room for his mom. I had promised my mom that I would sleep in Gemma's room, and Harry's mom said the same.Harry and I we're sad but agreed anyways. Anyways the rest of the house had two guest rooms and a huge basement.


-"Kayla?" I hear Harry scream from the kitchen as I'm walking around in Gemma's room. It was so beautiful...I loved spending time here because I did not have to share a room with anyone really. I had my privacy. I walk out and go to Harry's room again and sit on his bed. I start to think of the first time he braught me here.
-"Kayla?!" I hear, but I was so wrapped up in my taughts that I did not answer.
-"Kayla!" I hear someone sigh and I jump out of my daydreaming.
-"Oh sorry..." I whisper turning to him. "I was just so wrapped up in my taughts."
-"What were you thinking of." He winks sinting down next to me and wraping his arms around, as if he knew what I was thinking of.
-"Oh nothing very important." I smirk trying to avoid the subject.
-"I think it went something like this..." I whispers pressing his lips againts mine. The kiss started softly, but I felt it getting rougher and rougher. He lays me down on his bed starting to kiss my rougfly down my jaw line going to my neck. 
-"What....time....is....it?" I ask as he kisses my jaw line.
-"Doesn't matter!" He say kissing me harder and harder. He makes his way back to my lips and at the same time he unzips my top as I take his pants off. He let's go of the kiss and strips off his shirt. He makes his was to my lips again as he rips her pants off...

*Sorry took so long to post! I'll catch up I promise! Hope you enjoy this part! I'll work on the next part tomorow! Going to bed now! Just saying I have a big revelation coming in the next few parts! ;) Stay posted for the next part! Oh and I suggest you guys go read this story my friend has started to write! It's so amazing! http://www.wattpad.com/story/2362858-when-two-worlds-collide-a-louis-tomlinson-fan! I promise you wont be dissapointed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment