Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Heart to Heart, Face to Face (Kayla) Part 8

Imagine-
*Kayla's POV*
*9 months later*
-"Bloody hell!" I shout thru the falt with a british accent I had picked up with all the time living here.
-"What's wrong?" Harry shouts back.
-"Get the car ready! NOW!" I shout as I grab the bag from the ground.
-"What? Why?" He says rushing to the room and see's the water on the ground.
-"Why do you think bastered! My water broke!" I shout unwillingly at him.
-"Oh god let's go." He says helping me up and grabing the bag I was trying to get. He throws his wallet and phones in the bag and grabs his keys. He helps me to the elevator and presses the button about ten thousand times until it arrives. Two minutes later we arrive in the parking lot of the building. He rushes to the car and helps me in.

*30 minutes later*
-"Ok well you are only about 3 cm, so do you want the medecation or not?" The doctor asks as she looks up at me. I shake the head in the motion of a yes while I squeeze Harry's hand.

*5 Hours later*
-"Oh god Harry! I want this thing out of me now!" I shout in pain. I never taught that it would hurt so much giving birth. It had only ben 5 hours and the baby was only 6 cm down.
-"It will all soon be over Baby." He says grabbing my hand and kissing my forhead.
-"I'm sorry for the past 9 months, all the snapping at you and the emotional wreck I was I'm sorry baby." I say starting to cry as I look at him in the eyes.
-"It's ok honey, in just a while everything will be over the pain will be over. And no matter of it's a boy or a girl I will love him or her as much as I love you." He says kissing me gently and then my tummy.
-"I don't care if it's a boy or girl but I can't wait to find out." I say smiling and whiping away my tears. "And I'm sorry you have to see me at my worst, I must look horrible right now. You must find me repuslive at this moment."
-"Hey wow wow wow! I never said that! You are beautiful as always and nothing or no one can change my mind." He says kising my hand. 
-"I love you so much Harry."
-"I love you to honey." He says with a cheeky smile.


*3 hours later*
-"Push honey PUSH!" Harry shouts
-"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING YOU IDIOT!" I shout back as I catch my breath fro the next push.
-"Sorry just trying to help."
-"Well don't!" I shout back, and Harry backs out.
-"Harry! Go back with her she needs you!" The doctor shouts at him and he hurry's back to me in cofusion.

-"It's a boy!" The doctor say as she cuts the cord and gives him to the nurses. All I hear is crying and shouts, the doctor talking to me and Harry's conforting hand squeezing mine but all I could do was look at my baby boy. He had the same green eyes as his farther and that charming smile of his. He was so beautiful and mine. They finaly put him on my chest and I grab him and my arms. He quickly stops crying and smiles.
-"What do you want to name him?" Harry whispers in my ear giving me a gently kiss a the same time.
-"Jonathan." I say smiling and turning my head to Harry.
-"Jonathan, it goes well on him." He says smiling.



*5 years later*
-"Happy Birthday to you!" Harry and I finish signing as I put Jonathan's birthday cake in front of him. It had ben 5 years that Jonathan was born and about 6 years that Harry and I have ben together. I still can't beleive it. It turned out that when my sister found out I had a child she was really exited for me, and when I told my parents that I was pregnant it actually brought us closer together. On the other hand things with Harry's family did not go as well. For about 4 years Harry and his mom never spoke. The first time they spoke again was about a year ago at our wedding. (I'll fill you in on that later ). And with Gemma she was always very suportive of all this stuff, she would come and visit often. Actually our life turned out to  be amazing. While I was pregnant, Harry auditioned for the XFactor and got joined into this band called One Direction. I hardly see him anymore but we make it thru. I became best friends with the rest of his band mates, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn. Last year, Harry brought me on tour with him and at one of his concerts he did the sweetes thing ever. He brought me on stage and sat me down on a stool. He started to sing one of the songs he had sang on the XFactor.
-"So you can tell everybody this is your song, it may be quite simple but, now that it's done. I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words. How wounderful life is while you're in the world." He ended the song and went down on one knee and proposed. The whole croud went crazy and so did I. The rest of my life story unfolds pretty easly. I can actually say that I have had an amazing life so far and hoping that it will continue this way!

*THE END*


5 comments:

  1. Can you make me one with Niall! My name is Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your fanfics. I keep re-reading them.
    Can you please make one for me with Zayn? My name is Mamata. I like simging and playing volleyball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it it's so amazayn , could you please make me an imagine for zayn! my name is nouran :D

    ReplyDelete