Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Heart to Heart, Face to Face (Kayla) Part 7

Imagine-
*In London*
*Kayla's POV*
-"Harry are you sure you want this?" I say turning towards him before unlocking the door to my apartment.
-"I'm sure, I can't just let you raise this child on your own. Because it's my fault that you got-" Harry starts but stops as he gets to the "p" word. The whole trip to London, everytime the "P" word would come up he would change the subject as quick as possible wich made me doubt he actually wanted to be here with me.
-"It's both our fault Hazz. But I'm just doubting you are ready for the comitment thats involved." I say biting my lip and looking away.
-"I am! It's just I'm not used to this, well I have to get used to this. Can we just go in." He says avoiding the subject again as I unlock the front door. The flat was already furnished and most of my things where here already.



The apartment was not very big. It had an open kitchen that led into the living room wich had a view of the town. As we open the front door we walk into the kitchen/living room and we see three doors. One of then is the enormus bathroom, the other one is my bedroom that was pretty simple, and the last one was a guest room, that was a bit smaller then my room. 
-"How do your parents avoid this!" Harry exclaims as he take a look of the flat.
-"Well my dad owns a huge recording label, and my mom is a world wide known designer." I say looking at him as I drop both of my bags.
-"It's amazing!"
-"Thanks, now you can stay in the guest room." I say picking my bags up again and rushing to my room.
-"What? We don't sare a room!?" I hear him shout but I already closed my door and did not intend to come out.

*Harry's POV*
'Why was she acting this way? Did I say something that hurt her?' all these questions rushed thru my mind as I watched her storm to her room. I checked my watch and it was about 5 pm. "Wow" I whisper to myself. The time change was wierd and I was exausthed and starved. I put my bag in the gues room and grab the house key and phone and left to go explore the streets of London. I walk for a while until I arrive in front of this restaurant called Nandos. I ordered food for Kayla and I and made my way back to 'our' new flat. Wow how it sounded wierd to say that. I was living with a girl that I have only ben dating for about 4 month and was pregnant because of me! It was all to much. I went back home and Kayla was still locked into her room. I droped the food on the kitchen counter and set a table for two. I knew that things were moving to fast but I knew I loved her and would stick trew thick and thin with her. 
-"Kayla?" I say softly knocking at her door. "Dinner is served." I say and turn back to the table without and answer. I eat up my food slowly and quietly. It was now 8pm and she had still not come out of her room. I gar a tray and place her food and a glass of juice and put it at her door.
-"Super is at your door if you are hungry." I say softly hoping she will open, and thats when I hear shatering glass on the ground. I rush open the door to find her mirror broken into a million pieces and her bleding fist.
-"KAYLA!" I shout looking around furiously and woried. I would of taught I would of ben the one punching things furiously because of all thats happening. I quickly look around at the rest of her room. Her bed was a mess she had thrown so many things on the ground it was crazy what she had done. I turn to her and grab her bleeding hand. I walk her to the bathroom and pull out all the shards of mirror in her fist. I then pass it under water and put a bandage over it.
-"You are really good at this Styles." She finaly says whiping away a few tears with her other hand.
-"I would pay attention when my mom would do things like this to me when I got hurt and learned from it." I say with a smirk. I finish up the bandage and look at her into her beautiful, sparkly, speacial brown eyes. I sit up on the side of the bath tub next to her and put my arm around her.
-"We will get trew this together Baby. I will be with you the whole time."
-"I know you will." She says snifing and rubing her eyes.
-"I think we will sleep in my bed tonight since your room is a mess." I say holding her tight and gently kissing her forhead. She nods and I grab her in my arms bridal style and bring her to my bedroom. I drop her lightly on the bed and lie down next to her to form the big spoon.

*Sorry it took so long! :S I need your help! Tell me the gender and name of the child and I will choose from that the name and gender of the baby! Please write in coments!*

4 comments:

  1. Boy and his name James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha I want to call my futur child James ^_^

      Delete
  2. I feel like writing '"Sydney" but that would be weird and incestuous. LOL people who don't read my fanfic and have no idea what we're talking about!

    ReplyDelete