Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Louis imagine (Malin)

I walk into the big building my mom work at and headed straight for the elevator. Elevators terrified me but my mom office was at the top of the 30 story high building and I was also crutches. I'm not here to tell you the story about how I ended up in crutches because it's a complete different part of my life. No I'm here to tell you how I met Louis Tomlinson. So as I was saying, I had just stepped into the empty elevator and pressed on the button to close the doors, but as they were shutting I could see someone running towards the elevator. Right before the door shuts he puts his hand betwen them and they open.
"Ouf!" He says catching his breath. "I taught I was going to miss the elevator."
"It's not as if the elevator passes every hour." I say in a snobby, mean way.
"Well I'm already late for a meating with Simon Cowell. And well if you're here you probably know what he's like."
"Simon is my uncle." I reply looking at him with a death stare.
"Oh I'm sorry...?" He says asking for my name.
"Malin." I snap.
"I'm sorry Malin. I did not mean to offend you in any way. I was just stating that Simon can sometimes be..." He starts.
"No you're clearly saying that he's an ass. Well you kno what? You're one too." I say while putting my earphones in and playing my music at the max. A few minutes go by when all of a sudden, the lights in the elevator start to flicker and the elevator stops as the emergency lights turn on.
"Are you fucking kidding me!" I shout. The boy looks over at me and decides to sit down in as corner as I start to pace around in my crutches.
"You should sit down." He says trying to sound nice but I could hear a sharp tone in his voice.
"First you insult my uncle, then you give me orders." I snap at him.
"No I'm telling you to sit because we could be here a while and you are in crutches. " he says in an annoyed tone. I roll my eyes and sit down at the other end of the elevator. I curl up into a sort of ball, since my other leg was in a cast, and I hold on tighly to my pants and rock back and fort. I see from the corner of my eye the boy looking over at me. He was slowly moving close up next to me.
"I'm Louis by the way." He says once seated next to me. I fake a smile and a faint glance at him. " are you okay?"
" I am completely terrified of elevators." I tell him not looking into his eyes and holding back a few tears.
"Can I ?" He ask gesturing to put his arm around me. And in the moment I decided to push my hatred aside and let him. He then slowly and hesitantly put his arm around me. We sat in that position for over two hours until the elevator started to work again. He had spoken to me the whole time to keep my mind of things and it really helped.
*ding*
We finally heard the doors opening and a bunch of people standing I'm front of it waiting for us. Louis bleeped me up and brought me to the medics waiting at the other side of the door. As the medics were checking up on me Louis walked over and sat down next to me.
"I'm sorry for what I said about your uncle... I didn't mean it. I was thinking of making it up to you by taking you out to diner sometime?"
"Yeah that would be great." I say smiling big.
"Brilliant! Here's my number. Call me or text me when you're free for that diner." He says before giving me a quick peck on the cheeck and walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment