Saturday, August 9, 2014

Alone (part 8)

*Harry POV*
I had just managed to fall asleep after our busy day when my phone started to ring. I quickly jumped up and answered it.
-"H-hello?" I hear a really weak voice say on the other end.
-"Hey." I reply.
-"H-Harry?" I hear her manage.
-"Erica? Is that you?" I say extatic.
-"Ye-yeah."
-"I t-taught you were dead." I say crying now.
-"I wished I was..."
-"Please don't say that..."
-"I'm saying the truth."
-"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not texting at all this past month. Touring is pretty much time comsuming without counting all the traveling, and photoshoots and signings... I'm just really sorry... I really wish I could come and visit you but our record wont allow it... but I promis when the tour is done, so in about two months I'll fly fown to Montreal. It's a promise."
-"Harry you don't have to promise anything. I understand... I was just 'another one of your girls' you don't have to prove anything to me. Why would I ever image the big hot-shot Harry Styles would go out with a loner nobody who tried to kill herself. I think it would be best if we did not see each other again."
-"No Erica! You don't understand! You're not just anyone to me! You mean more then that! Please let me proove it?"
-"Harry save it. I've been hurt by one guy already today and I don't want to make it two. I've got to go now. I need rest. Bye." She told me hanging up right away. I had to go see her and prove her that she not no one. 
-"Who was that?" I hear Louis ask me.
-"Erica." I reply and it goes silent. "Remember how you told me to not screw it up with her?"
-"Yeah? Why?"
-"Because I think i just screwed everything up with her and I don't even know how."
-"Then mate, you better figure out a way to get things right." 


*Erica POV*
-Two months after the suicide attempt in a rehab center talking to a psycologue-
-"Tell me Erica, what are your biggest regrets?" My doctor asks me.
-"Shutting off the only two people who mattered the most to me, shutting off the only two people who treated me like a normal person, like a friend."
-"Who are these two people?"
-"Harry Styles and Charles Wildwood." I reply lookind down at my hands.
-"And what happened to Charles?"
-"After I tried to kill myself he had asked me if I could remember what had happened before I did what I did. So I told him about the phone call. And he told me I should go talk to the cops, that things were getting out of hands...But the thing is that at school he would avoid being seen hanging out with me because he did not want to loose his reputation...So I screamed at him that he did nothing to make matters better and to leave me alone and not come back... and even though he tries to text me from time to time I always ignore it."
-"Well Erica, that was a brave descision, and I think, looking at your position, that the fact he was avoiding being seen with you in public just made matters worse. Now tell me about Harry?"
-"Harry is a famous pop star, and you might not belive me when I tell you what I'm about to tell you. But he found me on the rooftop of my uncles hotel, where I liked to go to get away from the world, and he conforted me and made me feel as if I was worth something. The thing is that after his concert he had invited me to stay with him for a little while and he kissed me, but after that I never heard of him until the day after I tried to kill myself. He told me it was because of touring and work and all but I'm sure he could of managed to txt me in all that time. Since I told him we'd be best to not talk anymore, he hasn't texted me once. And the thing is that he had never done anything wrong really...It's just that now that I think about it he must be done touring, and he had promised to come back to montreal to visit me, but I don't think that's plausible anymore."
-"Erica you are doing much better now a days, and I think what you need the most would be a fresh start. And maybe having a famous pop star as your boyfriend would incresse the death treaths and the risks of you doing what you did again would grow bigger. Look thats it for today, but you're doing progress since the first time you came in." She says and I get up and walk back to my room. They did not allow any social media interaction in rehab so I would fill up my time with writing. Yes I'd write a diary, but I was also working on a book. I had been writing for over one hour until I heard someone knock on my door. One of the nurses came in and told me I had visitor and that she'd send him in. I quickly put my book away in my secret spot and sat down on my bed and started to fake read on of my books.
-"Hello..." I heard a familiar voice say.
-"Daddy!" I said jumping into his arms. 
-"Your mom will be here soon she just had to finish something up at work."
-"What brings you here?" I say as I start to walk with my dad towards the parc.
-"Well your mom and I have some news for you."
-"Good or bad?"
-"Good honey, good news." My dad says as we sit down on a bench to wait for my mom. A couple of minutes later we see her walk towards us and she sits down next to me huging me.
-"So tell me! What's the news!" I say excited.
-"Well I got offered a job." My dad says. 
-"Really where?!"
-"London!"
-"What!"
-"We are moving to London honey!" My mom says happily.
-"But what about your company mom?"
-"We are moving our headquaters to downtown London, and expanding to Paris. So I'll be flying from London to Paris quite often but I will be home more often then I am now."
-"We taught that maybe a fresh start in a big new town would be good! Your mom and I have already bought a big mansion out there with a bedroom twice the size as your old one and you'll just love it there! We are also going to be transfering you to a rehab center down in London. We are leaving next week." My dad tells me.
-"What about Elizabeth! She's like a second mother to me!"
-"We offered to fly her and her husband out to London with us. The house we bought has a small guest house hidden from the big house that would be perfect for them and they accepted!" My mom told me. I smile happily! I couldn't wait to get out of here!

The week went by quickly and before I knew it I was on the plane on my way to Londond. For the flight they had authorized my phone and I saw only a few texts. They where all from Harry. And I remember my last meet up with my psychologue telling me that maybe Harry as boyfriend would be bad but as a friend it could be good. So I decided to text him and tell him I was moving to London and I almost instantly got a reply back. I told him the rehab center I was staying at and where my new house was placed and i could just feel that he was overjoyed to hear from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment