Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Alone (Part 10)

I wake up the next morning later then usual, my hair was a complete mess, my eyes were all tired, and I felt very dirty. So I got up and walked over to the bathroom where I had already set out and outfit to wear today. I plugged my phone into my speaker and started blasting some one direction as I stepped into my steaming hot shower. I started dancing and singing along the each song in the shower, until little things started playing. Just as the song started I turned around to face the shower door and slipped. I grabbed on to the railings as quickly as possible and somehow managed to catch myself back up, but as I look around to the failling I caught, I see my scars. It's true that part of me just wanted to do it one last time but the I heard the chorus of little things start playing and I feel my courage come back. I decide to finish up quickly and get out of my room so those ideas didn't come back again.
      As I start to walk around the rehab center it all seemed calm and empty. Usually I'd be in one of those classes they offer here but my nurse said to no attend any so I walked around and sad in the garden outside with a book a had borrowed from a friend I had made here. It was quite peaceful and calm as I drifted off into the book. I must have spend over 1h reading it before someone I had never seen before came and knock on my shoulder.
"Erica?" The young man said. From the way he was dressed I could tell he was as nurse but he must of just joined the team because he was very unfamiliar.
"Yeah?" I reply closing my book, that I was already halfway done.
"Come with me." He says helping me get up. He was walking me towards this part of the center I had never seen before, I had seen people enter this part but never come back, so I was kind of scared.
"Sit here, someone will come see you soon." He says. " and good luck out there!" He adds before disappearing down the corridor. Good luck out there? I keep repeating that sentence over and over woundering what it meant, until I saw my doctor walk out a room and telling me to come in. As I start waking into the room I see my mom and dad, my nanny Elizabeth and my rehab nurse all siting around a big table waiting for me and the doctor.
"I beg you are woundering what's going on?" My doctor asks me.
"Yeah kind of...?" I reply looking around the room
"Me and your parents have been talking for the past hour and I have been telling them all the precautions to take for your return, such as your visits you will have to come do starting with 3 times a week and gradually going down. But we have mostly been discussion about you're state in rehab." She tells me.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask terrified.
"For a while we were thinking about sending you back home with the conditions I just named, but last week you had a kind of down, so we decided to not send you back right away. But last night when Harry came to visit, I was watching from a far how it went and so was your nurse, and well we have concluded...-" The doctor says looking at her files then back at me. " we have concluded that you are ready to be sent back home with these following conditions." The doctor says and keeps going on with the list of conditions but I just zone her out. I was overjoyed to finally go back home! All I wanted to so was text Harry and tell him the good news! But at the same time I was scared about going back home and relapsing. I quickly shake those dark thoughts out of my head and continue listening to the doctor.




~sorry for the short part :$ will write more soon!~Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment