Saturday, August 9, 2014

Alone (Part 7)

*Harry POV*
-"Humm she attempted suicide this morning..." The guy who answered Erica's phone said and my phone just fell out of my hands. All the guys turned around to me woundering what just happened but I just fell down on the couch. I hadn't spoken to her in over a month because of touring and all the work that comes with it but I never taught it would come to this.
-"Harry?" Liam says with a straight concerned face. "What's wrong?"
-"Humm, you guys remember Erica?"
-"Yeah?" They all say.
-"Well..." I say trying to hold back tears. "She tried to kill herself this monring..." All the guys looked at me without knowing what to say. 
-"You should go see her mate." Niall says.
-"Niall you know we can't! The label would never allow one of us to leave during this tour!" Liam, the daddy of the group, replies.
-"It's okay Liam, I know I can't leave." I say trying to act okay about it but I wanted to go see her.
-"Look you'll call back tomorrow, maybe you'll get more information about what happened..." Liam says and I just shrug and walk to my bed with my phone in hand.

*Erica POV*
I wake up in a white room with a big bright light turned on. There was a big window looking out to something, a flower pot on the ground next to a a small sofa, and a bunch of machines hoocked up to me. I had no clue where I was but I could see my mom and dad standing close to each other in a corner, Charles trying to sleep on the sofa and Elizabeth looking out the window.
-"Mom?" I say practicaly whispering while trying to move. She quickly ran towards my bed and grabbed my hand while pushing me back to lie down. 
-"I'll go get the doctor." My dad says running off as Elizabeth and Charles got up and came closer to me.
-"Where am I?" I say and I could feel my voice sounded very weak.
-"You're in Montreal's Childrens Hospital and you'll be alright." My mom says.
-"What happened?" I ask trying to look around.
-"Hello miss Johnson, I am Doctor Higgins." A tall man with short blonde hair says.
-"Doctor, what happened?" I ask again.
-"You attempted suicide yesterday morning, you lost a lot of blood and unconscious for a long time. We almost taught that we wouldn't be able to bring you back, but you're a fighter. Now you will be staying here until we clear you to leave and after that we will be sending you to rehab. A phycologue will pass by later today to talk to you." M. Higgins says, and I just look down at my wrist and realize what I had done.

*Later that day*
Everyone had left the room except for Charles.
-"Hey." I say trying to smile.
-"Hey." He says siting down next to me on my bed.
-"Sorry I kind of ruined our sleep over." I say laughing a bit.
-"Oh it's okay I'm just glad you're alive. You know you scared me to death yesterday."
-"Yeah... I'm sorry..." I say looking away.
-"Hey do you remember anything about yesterday morning? Anything?" He says looking deep into my eyes.
-"Well.." I say looking away from him and holding back tears. 
-"Erica... tell me please..." 
-"I remember waking up and you were still sleeping so I decided to go grab a shower... but just as I was about to hop in I heard my phone ring so I ran to pick up thinking it was someone else, but in fact-" I start but I couldn't continue because I was crying to much.
-"What? Who was it?" 
-"Someone had called me to tell me to kill myself. He told me I was worthless and that i should just leave already." 
-"Stop. Don't tell me more." He says. "We got to call the cops about this. It's getting out of hand!"
-"Says the guy who avoids being seen with me in public!" I shout at him. "Get out Charles! GET OUT!"  He looks at me completely teared up and starts to walk away.
-"Oh I almost forgot, a guy called you yesterday while you were in the operation room. He didn't leave his name but whatever, take your phone. I'm going back home." He says placing my phone on the night table next to me. I rest my head back down and close my eyes tightly trying to not cry. I dry away my tears and pick up my phone and dial the last number that called me.

No comments:

Post a Comment