Sunday, August 10, 2014

Alone (part 9)

*Harry POV*
The lads and I were on our way back to the hotel after our final concert of the tour, we were leaving the same night to head back home and we were all very stoked to go back and see our familly. But something changed that night, just one text changed my whole plans. We were supposed to go spend each two week with our familly's and then go and meet up in our London flat that we shared, but not me. 

After I landed in Holmes Chaples where my mom picked me up,  I explained to her my plans. She was sad to hear them but at the same time understood that it was an emergency.   The week I spent with my mom and sister went by faster then I taught but I had to leave. 
-"Harry take care okay." My mom tells me hugging me one last time before I hop on my train.
-"Mom I promise I will, and I'll be back soon okay." I reply pulling back from the hug.
-"Lilttle brother I know you can take care of yourself just fine, but just make sure you don't become the next reason for pushing that girl to her death." My sister tells me before hugging me.
-"I wont I swear!" I say giving her a smile and saying goodbye before stepping on my train. 'I'm comming for you Erica' I told myself as I looked out the window of the train while it started to puff away towards London.

*Erica's POV*
A week had gone by at my new rehab center (Nightingale Hospital), and it was all quite different. I had to start from scratch in therapy and learn how to trust and talk with new doctors I had never met. But today something felt different, there was a different vibe around here and I did not know what it was.
-"Miss Johnson." One of the nurses says opening up my room door just a crack. "There is someone requesting to see you."
-"But it's not visiting hours?" I tell her quite confused.
-"Yes I know, and usually we shoudn't allow them to come in and see you but this man won't leave until he gets to see you." She tell's me.
-"So...?" I ask wanted to know where she was going with all this.
-"We accepted his request and we will send him in shortly, but there will be a nurse standing out front of your open door listen up on the conversation and can interveen whenever she thinks the conversation can affect your rehabilitation." The nurse tell me and I smile.

A few minutes go by and a guy walks into my room dressed quite nicely.
-"Hello miss Johnson." The man says in a deep voice.
-"Hello Mister Styles." I say acting all cool and natural while resting back on my bed.
-"Now a little birdy has told me you are a big fan of my band but especially me." He says.
-"Well that might be a little bit of a lie but it's partly true." 
-"Well what would you say to spend one hour with the one and only Harry Styles?"
-''I don't know that's a tough question but I think I'll have to say I'd rather spend it with the famous Louis Tomlinson." I say winking at Harry and laughing a bit.
-"Well then you'll still have to endure me for one hour because I'm not leaving until one of those nurses tells me to leave."
-"Fine then I guess, if I have to, I'll endure you for the hour." I try to say in a serious tone, but I couldn't help myself but laugh.

We talked for a whole hour about pretty much everything, he told me about his tour and I told him about how rehab has been but I knew in his eyes he wanted to know more, he wanted to know why. 
-"Erica... please just tell me why you did this?" I finally asks and I look up at the nurse who was woundering if she should inteveen but I give her a look telling her it's okay.
-"After that phone call, so many things passed threw my mind. I tried to push it away and ignore it but it made me start to think...He's right, no one loved me, so I gave up on everything and told myself if no one actually loves me then why am I even here?" I start and I could see the pain in Harry's eyes. "Even when I woke up at the hospital I was enraged that I was still alive. I wanted to be done with my life already. It took my a long time to realize that my life was precious, and that people actually loved me. Gosh Harry you should of seen me when I first entered the rehab center back in Montreal! I was a mess!" I say laughing a bit at myself and so does he. "But with the therapy and all I realized that my life was precious and people actually loved me. My whole familly loved and they would fall apart if I had died. Elizabeth, my nanny, cares about me more then anyone in the world. My granny and grandpa love me also. And I know that may sound like no one but it's all I need."
-"You're a fighter you know." Harry says squeezing my hand tighly.
-"I know that I'll always be a bit insecure and scared, but whenever I'll look down at my scared covered wrist I'll remember all I've been trough and realize that I'm worth it." I finally say before the nurse walks into my room.
-"I think I have to go." Harry says looking up at the nurse and laughing a bit. 
-"Yeah I think you do." I say laughing back. But before he leaves Harry takes me in his arms and hugs me for the longest time ever and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek then walks away. I can't help but smile while I look at him leave.
-"Erica it's cerfew, and tomorrow you won't be attending any of your schedualed therapy classes okay?" My personnal nurse says.
-"Why?" I ask while I settle under my blankets.
-"I don't know, but that's what your doctor told me to tell you." She replies before turning my light off and closing my door. Why would my therapy be canceled? I keep asking myself before falling asleep. I hope I didn't do something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment