Saturday, August 9, 2014

"Like two peas in a podd"

*Harry POV*

Today was our last day out in whistler, and I hadn't spoken the Ana since last time she stormed out on me. The lads had done a good job at making me forget about her, up until today. They saw how I was kind of depressed and closed off from everyone so they decided to take me out for a bit of fun. I accept to go with them even though I didn't really want to. We all got dressed and started making our way out the door laughing and chatting about random things. We were about 10 minutes away from the cabin heading towards whistlers small village until I realized I had forgoten my phone. So I tell the boys that I'll meet them in town and I head back towards the cabin. The closer I get a figure gets bigger and bigger. I wasn't to sure what it was until I realized it was a person siting on our front steps... I start walking faster towards the chalet until I come to a complete stop about 5 feet away from our front door. I see a girl who look scared and confused, as if she was about to colapse right in front of me. She slowly looks up at me with red watery eyes, and without thinking I help her up and bring her inside. I sit her down on a sofa and give her a blanket to warm herself up while I go make some hot coco. A few minutes later I sit down in front of her waiting for her to talk but she stays silent.
-"I don't know why I came here." She finally mutters. " I just hoped into my car and I ended up driving up here."
-"It's okay." I say.
-"I know that I know nothing about you but I just needed someone..."
-"I'm here to talk."
-"This whole week everything has been wrong. At the beggining of the week my 6 year best friend kissed me and told me that he loved me, not liked me, loved me. And for some reason I turned him down, and since then he's been avoiding me. My parents are fighting all the time, and it's driving me crazy. You havn't texted me ever since I stormed out on you at the coffe shop. And nobody seems to realize that I'm sick! Nobody seems to realize that I cry myself to sleep all the time, or that I never eat anymore, or that I'm always alone! No one!" She says rasing her voice towards the end while her eyes get full of water.
-" I don't know how to help you with you best friend, or with you're parents, but it's true I could of texted you this week. I'm a big idiot and I know that, I'm sorry. But I guess I figured you'd be better off without me since I'm leaving tonight for England... I'm going back home." I say as I whipe away a few tears from her cheecks and sit down next to her. She looks down at her hands and avoids looking in my eyes, she stays silent and does not reply. So I pick my pride up in my hands and tell myself what the heck! "Look Ana, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find you beautiful. I'd also be lying if I said that I did not want to kiss you right now, because I really do, but something is telling me that you should go find your best friend and give it a shot."  I get up so I don't do anything stupid and bring the mugs in the kitchen. I hear her slowly get up and walk towards me in the kitchen and stop right in front of me, only inches away.
-"You're probably right, but constating that I might never see you again and you wont remember me in two years when you're touring the world and have plenty of girls chasing you, I reckon that what I'm about to do is not that stupid." She tells me slowly getting closer and closer to my lips until I can feel them pressing against mine. I can't lie, it felt amazing, perfect, right. I would love to bring her with me but I couldn't do that to her. I knew she needed to go back to her normal everyday life. When she finally backed away from the kiss I took her in my arms and gave her the longest hug I've ever given anyone, because I knew she was right when she said that we might never see each other again...

1 comment: