Saturday, August 9, 2014

"Like two peas in a podd"

*Ananya POV*
-The next day- 
My phone is buzzing and i know it's just telling me to get up but i don't want to, so I put it on snooze and fall back asleep. About 45 mins later i hear my mom shouting my name and telling me to get up but i don't reply and just stay in bed. A few minutes later my mom comes up to my room telling me to get out of bed but, again, I hide under my blankets.
-"Ana,  school starts in 15 minutes. Get you of bed and go to school!" My mom tells me.
-"I don't feel to well mom, can i just stay at home today?" I ask her, and she stares at me for a while and finally nods telling me it's alright and she will tell the school that you are sick today. Once she walks out of my room i fall straight back to sleep even though i can hear my phone buzzing away.

When I finally wake up I instantly check my phone, and see about 20 messages from Jake, two from my mom, and one from my dad, but none from Harry. I reply to my parents texts to assure them I'm fine but I ignore Jake's messages and put my phone in my pockets as I head downstairs.

As the day goes by the amount of texts and missed calls from Jake grow bigger, but every time I ignore them. Until I hear the doorbell ring. I moan as I set down my hot cup of french vanilla coffe on the table next to me and gradualy make my way to the front door. 
-"Jake?" I say kind of confused because at this time he should be in chemistry class.
-"Can I come in?" He say extremely nervous, which is wierd because he is never nervous.
-"Hmm yeah? I guess." I say awkwardly as I open the door for him and he walks straight for the living room.
-"Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday... I wanted, well more I didn't want it to happen like that. We've been friends since we started high school and you've made those 6 years way less painfull then they could of been. And it's only in our final year together that I realized that you mean way more then "just a friend" to me. Next year in college I'm going to be completely lost and I don't want to loose you, because Ananya, you mean the whole world to me and I just can't imagine going on without you." He says and I just look at him in complete disbelief.
-"Jake..." I start but don't know what to say. " I know that must of been extremly hard to say, but I can't stop thinking about the future... Like what if we break up? that would not only mean the end of a relationship but also the end of a long long freindship. You're my best friend and have been with me through literraly everything, and I can't imagine a world without you by my side..."
-"Ana, we've been best friends for six years now, I know you like the back of my hand, I don't have to act fake with you and everything just seems to fall in place... Maybe we could just give this a shot?"
-"I know that it would all seem perfect. Me and you, together... But I don't know, somethings holding me back. Can I just think about it?" I say and I could see the sadness in his eyes almost as if he was holding back tears. I could feel my heart break, but I just couldn't go out with him right now.
-"It's okay." He says very softly. " I got to go now. Bye" 
He didn't even look back at me when he said the last few words he just walked straight out the door.

After that everything just felt off. Everything at school was different, and I felt as if the whole world was ignoring me. One day after school I found myself sitting in my car with the keys in and just staring straight foward. I started the car and drove off, I wasn't really sure where I was heading but it's as if I had a GPS in me that was making me drive somewhere, and before I knew it i was parked in front of the chalet where Harry was. I didn't get out of the car I just sat there in front of the small log cabin. I steped out of my car and sat down on the front steps. I didn't know exactly why I was here but something brought me here, something unexplicable. I waited for about 15 minutes siting on the front door steps until I saw a figure walking towards the cabin.




*Okay i've been very innactive lately sorry!!!! I had no insparation and kind of forgot about this blog... I'll try to be more active! Sorry!!! -xxx-Write soon*





























No comments:

Post a Comment